Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone,
    I was born and raised here in the Philippines. The favorite places I've been to here in my country so far are Baguio, Boracay, Davao, Cebu and General Santos. I'm very adventurous specially when it comes to trying out new food and delicacies, and one of the local fruits which became my all-time favorite is Durian which is abundant in Gen. Santos and Davao. It is a fruit which has this very strong smell but when you taste its flesh, it's very creamy, sweet and uniquely delicious.
    I was fortunate to have worked in a company which gives out travel incentives to its employees, and I was able to travel to Vietnam in Nov 2009. I was able to visit Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh/Saigon when I was there. I plan to travel more in the future, but this time with my family. The travels I've had were more related to my work, or in the company of work colleagues, so I'd like to try a family vacation since we haven't had it in a while, and that's why I'm trying to save up

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    Well let me see - was born in Montreal, Quebec then moved to Oakville, Ontario and lived there and raised a family. While there went to Disney World, took a ski trip to France, visited Switzerland and Holland. Have traveled across Canada four times and have been to Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire and New York. Have driven through New York, Michigan, Virginia, Georgia, the Carolinas, Pennsylvania, and wintered in Florida for 5 years. So I guess when you look back I have traveled a little bit. Misty ps Wish I was in Florida now I would have another Thanksgiving, (with all the trimmings)