Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Prayers

Post Thanks / Like
    The prayers are working.She still isn't doing very good, but things are better. She will be going into assisted living tomorrow (Friday). My cousin will get a much deserved break, and she will have different care. Different because the staff is trained. My cousin has love,but right now that isn't enough. Thank you for the prayers, but please don't stop.
    Susan...it has been many, many years since I said a rosary. Do you know of a web site to help refresh me?

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Trude thank you for the update please know prayers will absolutely continue for your aunt and for you. Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you face this transition. Treasure every moment you have. This will be my first Christmas without my mother. It's been a bitter sweet time as I make cookies using her recipes and remember her with love, but feel such sadness that I cannot share the experience with her any longer.
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    Trudy No I dont and I had trouble, hope Im saying it correctly. Ive been away from Church toooo Longggg. Prayers for Auntie, & cousin & You my Dear friend. Take yourself in to consideration as you have hubby to?? Hugs & Happy Holidays. God Bless

MN -- Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntieAlice View Post
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you face this transition. Treasure every moment you have. This will be my first Christmas without my mother. It's been a bitter sweet time as I make cookies using her recipes and remember her with love, but feel such sadness that I cannot share the experience with her any longer.
    Hi AuntieAlice,
    You have my sympathies. I know what it is to lose a Mom. Take care of yourself. God loves you.
    Jean Marie

7. Thanks AuntieAlice thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, I will pray for and with you th. God loves you and your family very much! He wants to hear from us in all circumstances. I will pray for your Aunt. I find a lot of comfort in reading and praying the psalms for comfort and strength. God has everything in His hands, His awesomeness and love leaves me humbly thankful. Lifting you up also! Linda D. Mitzner

Post Thanks / Like
    My aunt was here for Christmas. She had a good day that day. My son drove up here from Minneapolis to surprise her. She saw him when he came into her room and her whole face just lit up. Hugs were shared by all. Laughter mixed with tears.
    The next day she passed away.
    I am with my cousin and will be for at least the next week. She has been his life and work for the last few years. She needed more and more are, and it fell to him until he couldn't do it anymore.
    Thank you for your prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry for your loss. God blessed your family by keeping her here for Christmas and it was so nice that you got to spend Christmas with her. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude,
    Oh No! I'm sorry your Aunt passed away but I'm glad you got to spend one last Christmas with her.
    Jean M

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, I'm extending my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. You will always have those precious and sweet memories of your dear aunt to cherish. God bless you.(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!