Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I will add my prayers to those going up, MeerKat! May you be healed and find comfort in your friends and family. How blessed to have good neighbors and drs you like. Lifting you up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Linda, Alice and MaryK I appreciate all the prayers. This is one great group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is. Joining was one of the smartest things I've done in a while. I would not hesitate to talk about a problem I have, to pray for someone or to ask for prayer. Thank you all for being there. I wish all of you a very blessed Christmas and New Year. Love to all. XOXOX

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, haven't been around and I didn't know you moved but I am glad you did. Being around others especially family is so good for you. I hope you continue to get better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh TwinFaye it is so good to hear from you. I really missed talking to you. Yes I got down here Thanksgiving weekend.
    As soon as I can I am coming up to visit you. It isn't that far away from you, in fact I think I am closer now than if I move to Tenn.
    How are you doing? I wasn't on the forum a whole lot when Tom was so sick. But since his passing I have been on a little more. Still haven't gotten back into crocheting yet. Trying to get ready for Christmas and am still unpacking. Just do a couple of boxes a day. I left a lot back home and still don't have room for everything.
    Hope you are doing better.
    God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear that you fell. I have fallen a few times myself. I am so glad you found a good doctor and are feeling better. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad that you are near to your family now. It makes such a big difference. I know I feel so blessed to be so close to my daughter and her family. They are only 5 minutes away. My sons are about 30 to 45 min away. My one son calls or chats with me online almost everyday and my daughter chats with me everyday. They are always worried about me. I am so very blessed and God has blessed you so much with your family. Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Sonnetta, Marina only lives 15 minutes from me. This will be the first time in 17 or 18 years that I will get to have Christmas with her. I am really looking forward to it. Merry Christmas to you and everyone on CT.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope everyone is doing well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty well. We had a very bad diagnosis but that was revised to a not so bad diagnosis so all the prayers worked, thank God and all who prayed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty.well..My.blood.sugar.is.getting.more.under. control.Praise.the.Lord.,.My.parkinsons.is.getting .worse.on.the.right.side..but.not.alot.so.they.are .going.to.keep.my.medicine.where.it.is..He.said.ev entually.he.will.have.to.up.it.but.for.now.it.is.p rogressing.slowly...I.did.find.out.I.have.to.have. a.procedure.done.on.both.legs.because.I.have.a.sig nificant.decrease.in.blood.flow.in.both.of.them.bu t.I.know.the.Lord.is.in.control.and.will.help.me.w ith.these.just.as.he.is.helping.me.with.my.blood.s ugar..I.am.feeling.a.little.better.since.I.don't.h ave.much.stress.right.now..I.am.learning.to.rest.i n.the.peace.of.the.Lord..