Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Dearest friend Im the last to hear of your Terrible Tradgedy. I was going to send a note 2 weeks after your move But ended up in Hosp. sent me home tho as I had help. Flu & pnemoneia. Im just starting to feel normal? God Bless your Neighbor Friend & Boo Boo's Walking companion. You take Care and I know Gods going to hear my Prayers for you & Butterfly Rose, patti (Redhead) & any one else in CT who need a prayer. Janice I am sending you a Pkg on Tuesday so by Friday look for it. Ill PM you when its sent off. Love You & God Bless MEOW MEOW from Jasper & Chloe to BOO BOO xoxoxox

2. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice: I am glad you have such a nice neighbor to walk BooBoo. I was worried that you would fall again and you must not do that. I am glad you see your daughter and her kids several times per week. So glad you are down there finally. Hugs, Shirley (Lili)

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I am so sorry to hear you have been ill. This is a terrible time to get sick, glad you are getting better. That Flu can really weaken you. I am feeling better and am so glad to be down here with Marina and her family. I am truly blessed. Not only for having Marina but also for having my CT family. You all have seen me through a terrible time.
    I will be looking for the package.
    God Bless you

Post Thanks / Like
    Lili, I am truly blessed to be down here with my family. I was lucky that lady saw me fall because she has been a big help.
    Yes I have learnt not to do anything without my cane.
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers hun, and thank God you have found a nice doctor that seems to actually care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for you MeerKat. Sorry I am so slow hearing about your problems. I seem to be busy every day any more and don't have much computer time like I once did. Doing a lot of crocheting and going to crochet group meetings.

Merry Christmas to you. God Bless you.

Judi G

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice,

I am so sorry to hear you fell, but am glad you are feeling better now. Just take it one day at a time with unpacking. You certainly don't want to make yourself hurt more. Your neighbor lady sounds like an angel sent to you from God. He does that, you know ..... sends people to you when you need them most. I am so glad you have finally moved closer to your daughter and her family. What a blessing for you this Christmas!

Dear lady, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and the best in the New Year!

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Judi, Jo and Rogue, I am doing a lot better. It is so nice to be close to my daughter and her family they have been a lot of company for me. My Youngest Granddaughter is spending the night here this weekend. They been taking turns spending the night with me. I am enjoying myself so much down here.
    Yes I really did luck into finding such a nice caring Doctor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, MeerKat. So happy to hear that you're feeling better and are enjoying your family. I will continue to pray for you, your family, your doctors, and your neighbor. I pray that you (and all tha ladies I've met here) have a blessed Christmas. XOXOX

11. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear about your fall and the difficulties you've had since then. I am glad you found a doc who is giving you the proper amount of time and attention. You are in my prayers.
    Auntie Alice