Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Comy Cozy

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Comy Cozy

Well this morning after a hot breakfast my 1 year old son and I went for a walk, we had to bundle up so we stayed warm in the windy weather. We just had lunch and are now all comfy cozy watching Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. I love this movie and I love having quality time with my son. Too bad I can't crochet cause my son will tangle and grab at my yarn lol. What are you all up to this chilly day? I could go for some nice nestle hot chocolate but we don't have nestle though. Sorry I meant comfy cozy in the title
    Last edited by Ivy; 12-07-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kids are such blessings. I have 3 grown children a daughter and 2 sons and I have 6 grandchildren 4 boys ages 7, 5, 4, and 1 and I have 2 granddaughters that will be 2 months old this month. They were both born the same week in October one on Monday and one on Friday. Right now I am just resting as I have a touch of the flu and I am working on a rainbow scarf for my oldest grandson and watching Christmas shows and movies. Enjoy your time with your son because they grow up so fast. But like I told them no matter how old they are they will always be my babies and my pride and joy and that goes for my grandkids as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Kids are such blessings. I have 3 grown children a daughter and 2 sons and I have 6 grandchildren 4 boys ages 7, 5, 4, and 1 and I have 2 granddaughters that will be 2 months old this month. They were both born the same week in October one on Monday and one on Friday. Right now I am just resting as I have a touch of the flu and I am working on a rainbow scarf for my oldest grandson and watching Christmas shows and movies. Enjoy your time with your son because they grow up so fast. But like I told them no matter how old they are they will always be my babies and my pride and joy and that goes for my grandkids as well.
    Yes they are and aw my son was born on my birthday last october. He is now getting up and walking around now though lol because his grandparents just walked in. I am working on some christmas scarves to sell and make some extra money for the last of christmas shopping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ivy! It sounds like you and your son are having a wonderful day. Being a mother is one of God's greatest gifts! My two daughters and I went to church. We love spending time together! The love just grows more and more as the years pass.

Try putting your yarn in a coffee can, oatmeal box or whatever container that will hold your yarn, poke a hole through the top and thread your yarn through the hole. Then, hide it under a throw or behind a pillow and see if the 'lil one will allow you to crochet for a few minutes. Enjoy every moment with your precious son!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

5. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post