Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally Online and in Georgia

I got moved in here Sunday and just today, Thursday, got my internet turned on, they won't get my Direct tv hooked up until next Thursday. I am glad to get moved but do miss my friends in Il. Not getting much unpacked. I fell outside in the road . I was walking BooBoo and was crosing the road and she saw something and took off and I lost my balance and fell on my leftside. Got a big goose egg on my knee and also hurt my left arm. So have to go slow at unpacking.
    BooBoo doesn't like it hear at all, I had a doggy door put in for her and she could go out on the porch anytime she wanted. I think she now things she is in prison.

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy to hear that you are finally moved in. So sorry to hear about your fall. I will keep you in my prayers. Once BooBoo gets used to being in a new place she will be ok. I know it took our dogs a little while to get used to where we are now. They were just little puppies when we moved in here. Now the one looks like a pint size pony LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck in your new apartment and so sorry to hear about your fall. Just take it easy and don't rush to unpack. BooBoo will get used to the new place, just may take a while.

Take care.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MeerKat! I'm so glad to know that you have made it to Georgia. God answers prayers! My prayer is that your new home be full of joy, love and peace. I pray that you are completely healed and that your recuperation is swift. In just a short while, BooBoo will be adjusted to her new home. God bless you and BooBoo.(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Janice I am so happy to hear you are moved!!! Take your time getting unpacked so your leg and arm can heal. The boxes aren't going anywhere: -) I know pets don't like changes even my kitty took a while to get used to Laura's apartment. She is used to a lot of room and sitting on the patio! She probably feels like Boo-Boo too but she does have a big window to look out and watch the birds and squirrels!!! Take care love and Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe feel better! Change takes time. Hope you both get to really like it there after a bit!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everone.
    As long as I am around my family I will be happy. It seems so strange seeing my daughter everyday. I am not use to that. Tomorrow we are going to put up my Christmas tree. First tree I have had in years. I am looking forward to that.

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, what are the magnolia trees like in the Georgia winter? My husband loved them and so do I. I bought one for him but it didn't survive the summer heat a few years ago.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

10. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Finally on line in Gerogia

Hi,
    I'm Janis from Kentucky, being an Army brat I understand what you are going through. hang in there it will get better. I also have Skype if you need someone to talk to. I love to crochet and love talking to others who love crocheting to. Be sure to rotate heat and ice on that leg. Hug BooBoo tight she need lots of love to. I have a little dog named Scooby and he gets afraid sometimes, and I have to hug him extra. Talk to you soon Janisraye.

12. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice: So glad you are in your new apt and you can see your daughter every day! You might try one of the long chains with the stick in the ground to hook BooBoo too when she wants to go out. We did that with our dog when we lived in an apt. That way she can be independent and do her thing and wander about too. Less risky for you taking her walking every time. Hugs, Shirley

14. Likes MeerKat liked this post