Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New news!!

Post Thanks / Like

New news!!

Hello all my friends I hope you are having a good day and not too many weather related problems: -) I talked to me sister in law in Tennessee yesterday this is my husband's sister Candy and she married my husband's lifelong best friend Ray. Ray is having brain surgery Tues morning at 8:00 he has a tumor on the brain stem that appears to be around the spine!! Please pray for them and the family. I would greatly appreciate it and so would they. They are almost certain the tumor is benign Praise the Lord!!! Bless your heart Susie Ann this of course makes me think of you and I am still praying for you and your family morning and night and many of you in need of prayers!!! Thank you all love and hugs Winnie
    Last edited by Winnie2013; 11-20-2014 at 10:25 AM.

2. Likes im1stsherry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,

I'm sending out healing prayers for Ray. May his surgeon be guided by God's hands.

Does Ray have a tumor called a meningioma? They are benign tumors that are usually easily removed. As if any brain tumor is easily removed. I sincerely hope his surgery and recovery time goes good and that all will be well. This is scary stuff.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are going out for Ray and his family. Wishing him a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    Is that Tues. the 25th? I pray it's benign.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Winnie, my prayers go out to Ray and your family. Hearing this makes my problems seem so small.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie yes Tues the 25th!!! I'm praying it's benign too the surgeon said they usually are. The biggest problem is if it's wrapped around the spinal cord!!! I think all brain surgeries are dangerous but some more than others of course. My husband had 2 brain surgeries the first one effected his memory the second his motor skills. The Lord blessed us so much during the 2 years Paul was ill with wonderful friends and his health wasn't real bad until the last 6 months. Thank you for your prayers love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Shelley it is meningioma!! Biggest problem is it seems to be around the spine. I appreciate your prayers so much and I know Ray and Candy do too. Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    prayers headed their way from Camillus NY

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for Ray that his meningioma tumor is completely encapsulated and will be easily removed. Give him peace in knowing that he's in good hands.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I will certainly pray for Ray and Candy. I am so sorry to hear this.