Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  184
Page 10 of 64 First ... 891011122060 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some tips I just got from Pintrest and they're pretty good ones too!
    http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins...people%7Ctyped
    Take care, Betty Lynn
    Last edited by Beatrice1953; 01-07-2015 at 10:12 PM.

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for adding the tips Betty Lynn! ~Happy Organizing~
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 01-09-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone,
    l have not be on the site in a long time. But I have started to work on my home to get it more organized. I am following a group on Facebook. Each day a 15min mission is posted. I started it on Jan 1st and so far it has been going great. I'm still working on getting a binder together for my home, penpaling and a few other things. I really want to make things better around my home. I look forward to reading more post from each of you.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie, I am so happy to see your smiling face on here today :-). This is a perfect time of year to start decluttering out with the old in with the new!!! My sister and I are working on this too bc we don't want to move anything we don't need to a new apt. We have had a couple set back but are sticking with it!!! Have a great day Love and hugs Winnie

7. Likes Butterflyrose, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie! Glad you joined us on this thread! Having an organized home makes all the difference in my life...it's easy living! I am loving the journey! What projects are you doing in 15 minutes?~Butterflyrose~

P.S. I have a pen pal junk journal and a future project is to complete my home management binder. Presently, I've started a "My Life" junk journal.

9. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finished my bedroom except for the sweeping and scrubbing the main carpet. I did the carpet in the closet. I have one medium box of clothes and a medium box of other things that will go in a yard sale. I also tossed some clothes that had a lot of stains on them or were pretty worn. Room looks very nice now. When spring comes I am going to try and redo one of the dressers and my cedar chest. I want to to them outside so that the stain aroma won't be in the house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, congratulations on cleaning your closet and bedroom! I know you are feeling great about the job you've done.

Hi Winnie! Wishing you continued success on your cleaning and decluttering too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I got sidetracked on the inside doors for now. Decided to repaint the inside of the front door and since it is not wood, will take a couple of coats of paint. Unfortunately, that will now wait till during the week since I have a couple of other things going. I did get one coat of paint on it though.

Have to concentrate on some paperwork, then will get back into the swing of things.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Winnie,
    It is great to see you again. I have missed everyone. Hope that you have been doing good. How is your sister doing? I am feeling good about getting my home more organized this year. The group I am following on Facebook we started in the kitchen and I felt so good about what all I got organizein the last two weeks that I got me some new curtains for the kitchen. I also got a new dish mat too. I have tried before to get organized but never stayed with it. I am working hard to stay with it this time. We do a new 15 min mission everyday but on a few the missions I didn't do are declutting place mats, table cloths and napkin rings. I don't use them so that mission I worked on something else that will take longer then 15 mins to declutter. Plus when I read what others are doing I have learned some new ideas.

Well I am going to close for now, I have a few things I need to get done.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie

14. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Beverly,

The group I am in some of our daily missions have been to declutter or counter tops, drawers, and next week will be our cabinets. I love it cause its 15 mins at a time. I have a few areas that will take longer then 15 mins but on the days where the missions are on things I don't have then I'll work on the areas that takes longer to declutter. I am enjoying it.
    Hope have you been?

Love & Hugs
    Debbie

16. Likes Susan2014 liked this post