Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: hospice

Post Thanks / Like

hospice

I don't think I will be on website much for awhile or sending out cards or letters much for right now girls--sorry. The hospice nurse came out today and I was skeptical because when they came for my daughter it wasn't much help. But now it seems like their much better equipped--going to try and Keep Bill home till the Good Lord calls him. Pray he is not scared and he can feel that God is with him and that he won't be in a lot of pain and linger. Would you pray for me for strength to do the best job I can for Bill and help the kids get through this. They were so young when Annie went through this --I just feel sorry for them. God Bless you all my friends, take care. Hugs to all and a big THANK YOU

2. Thanks Barbara G., Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and Bill during this time. I'm familiar with Hospice, they took care of my mom (who was in an assisted living facility in the Alzheimers unit) and they were wonderful so I hope the newest people are also. I know how very emotional it can be, just know that God is there and will be with him and you every step of the way. And we are here for you also. May God Bless.

Roe

4. Likes Lili liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    I don't think I will be on website much for awhile or sending out cards or letters much for right now girls--sorry. The hospice nurse came out today and I was skeptical because when they came for my daughter it wasn't much help. But now it seems like their much better equipped--going to try and Keep Bill home till the Good Lord calls him. Pray he is not scared and he can feel that God is with him and that he won't be in a lot of pain and linger. Would you pray for me for strength to do the best job I can for Bill and help the kids get through this. They were so young when Annie went through this --I just feel sorry for them. God Bless you all my friends, take care. Hugs to all and a big THANK YOU
    Susie, You know I am praying for you, I went through this just a few months ago. I know the anquish you are going through, just keep praying. That is the only thing we can do. God Bless you and you family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann my prayers go up for you and your husband and your family for the strength and comfort that you need during this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie,
    May God give you and your family the strength you need.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless you and your family thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. I went through this with my Mother so I feel your pain.

10. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann,

I am praying that God gives you the needed strength and peace that passes all understanding. May your husband be surrounded with the love of God. God is able to do all things! ~sending heartfelt HUGS~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hospice is so good and they help the patient, the spouse and the children. Whatever needs you have, just ask them. And take care of yourself too. And, don't be afraid to call them any time. Hugs and prayers. Shirley

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Susie, I am praying for God's peace and comfort for you, your husband and kids. May Bill not be afraid and may he know the Lord's arms are around him now, waiting to take him home. Dear one, I know this is hard on you, but know God is also with you, holding you and giving you the courage and love you need now. Sending big HUGS your way, ~~ Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

14. Likes MeerKat liked this post