Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry for not posting lately

I've met so many wonderful people on here and I do cherish all of you. My leg has been hurting so much and I am so tired of telling everyone that I am in pain so I decided not to post until I was better. So now I am begging to feel that I will never feel good. I am going to have gastric bypass to see if getting rid of so many pounds will help with my leg. I have been reading and not crocheting so nothing to show for my time. Please continue as I pray for ya'll every night. love and hugs

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So good to hear from you but sorry that your leg is hurting so bad. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to here your still in a lot of pain. When You are in a lot of pain it is very depressing. Sometimes a Bypass surgery can really help. I hope it helps you, you are a wonderful person and a lot of People in here really miss you, including me. Please keep in touch with us so we know how you are doing. If you can't get online, have someone get online and let us know how you are doing, please. You are loved by a lot of people, don't forget that
    Will definately will be praying for you.
    God Bless

5. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I miss you and I care about you and hope you will feel better soon. I am so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain.

7. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear! I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear of your leg hurting so much. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers and hope that you will feel better very soon.

Take care of yourself.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Fay, I'll keep you in prayer. Glad you signed into CT to let us know how you're doing!(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!