Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  113
Page 84 of 84 First ... 3474828384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I pray that your week is going well. May blessings flow in your life!

A Few Days of Adventure...

On Sunday, my daughters and I went to church. The drive to the city was pleasant with much traffic. It appeared others were appreciating the day too. Pastor's sermon was taken from Phillipians 2:1-11. It was an anointed sermon! Praise the Lord! The Men's Choir sang and they sang with power. After church, we had Official Board(meeting for all members), followed by Finance Commission of which I am a member.

Tuesday, My older daughter and I went to Dollar Tree, Big Lots. post office and Popeyes Chicken. At Dollar Tree, I bought some 3D stickers for my planner and other items. I bought a Cucumber Grow Kit at Big Lots along with other items. And I purchased food to eat from Popeyes!

I organized all my paper craft supplies and it's so easy to craft with having everything in order. Organization makes my life so much easier!

Wednesday, I drove to the city for Bible Study and Finance Commission. After returning home, my older daughter and I went grocery shopping. We split up to shop and finished grocery shopping together. We got the job done faster, by each taking a portion of the list.

My younger daughter made Wanda's Soup in the crockpot. Yummy!

Thursday, my younger daughter and I went to a neighboring city. After returning home, I relaxed for a while and decided I would prepare dinner. I made broccoli stir fry, corn on the cob and a store-bought rotissiere buttery garlic chicken.

I've done some chores throughout the week, but this weekend I'll do many more. Starting TODAY! Keeping active brings me great joy!

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Butterflyrose, as I read that I tried to picture the fellowship hall with all the decorations and everything and from the first part of your story on, I felt such a serenity go over me. The beauty of mother and daughter having a great time together like that and sisters too. I pray that you and your family stay close.
    Hugs big time.
    tamtam

Post Thanks / Like

Butterfly Rose

Sounds like you had a great week and that your feeling great that's so good to hear. One day at a time. Nice you could get out with your daughters and shop that always helps us feel good.
    Hope you continue to have some great days and get a lot done. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    tamtam, what lovely sentiments! Thank you so much! Your prayer is received with gratitude. I pray that many blessings come your way.(((HUGS)))

Please join me on the thread,"A New Roll Call...Season 31 to chat. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sue, thanks so much. Yes, I enjoy each new day. I'm quite active and enjoy life to the fullest!

Please join me on the thread, "A New Roll Call...Season 31" to chat. Looking forward to seeing you there!(((HUGS)))

Post Thanks / Like
    I've started a new thread, "A New Roll Call...Night Owls/Daytime Chat, Season 31." Please join me there to chat.

Come to the new thread to chat please!