Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My Daughter Found Me An Apartment in Ga.

Marina found me an apartment in Ga, it is only 15 minutes from where she lives. I will be moving the end of November. I am so happy. I was afraid I would have to stay here till next Spring. Thank goodness I won't have to.
    Marina has 3 acres of land and I can help her plant a garden next year. I really missed having fresh vegetables after Tom became sick.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 10-03-2014 at 07:00 PM.

2. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy for you that you found a place. God always comes through for us. Even if we think it is the last minute it is always right on time.

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad things are working out for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is such wonderful news !!! I'm sure you will be very happy there and so close to your daughter :-) thanks for the good news!! Love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    PTL I am so happy for you--I could jump up and down in excitement. God Bless you with good health and fun-fun-fun. Laugh and be happy my friend and enjoy your daughter and grandkids.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. I am so happy, I will get to spend Christmas with my daughter for the first time in 17 years. I never have got to spend Christmas with my Grandkids. I just can't wait to to start my new life. I am a little old but I will appreciate every minute God gives me.

8. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat, that is the best news for you! So glad you will be coming to my home state. Remember I just live 30 to 40 minutes south of Dahlonega in Gainesville. We are getting a great new addition!! I'm happy for you that you will be starting a new life and will be able to be with your daughter, son in-law and grandchildren. I believe you will love living in Dahlonega. It is a pretty little town. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Meerkat, that is the best news for you! So glad you will be coming to my home state. Remember I just live 30 to 40 minutes south of Dahlonega in Gainesville. We are getting a great new addition!! I'm happy for you that you will be starting a new life and will be able to be with your daughter, son in-law and grandchildren. I believe you will love living in Dahlonega. It is a pretty little town. xoxoxo Lynda
    I will definately get in touch with you, it will be nice meeting someone from CT. My Daughter just got a new job in Gainesville plus my Son-in Law works there also. It will be so great to get to live close to my Daughter and her family..
    I am hoping to get to meet TwinFaye. But she hasn't been on lately, she lives close to a Sister-in-Law of mine who I am going to visit so will stop and see her.

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in GA too and have traveled to Dahlonega many many times. It is a very quaint town with lots of history. Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    WooHoo, MeerKat ... this is wonderful news! I'm very happy for you.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!