Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

update on grandson, I need prayer going to surgeon

My grandson is home and doing really good. He got home yesterday and he has not had to use the feeding tube at all. He has been drinking all of his bottle since being home. Going to Cinncinati,Ohio next week or the week after to have some tests done and they have a med they are going to give him to help his bones strengthen since he has brittle bone disease and will help him gain weight. Praise the Lord for keeping him in His loving arms!!!!

I am going to the surgeon tomorrow for 2 hernias they found. I have an umbilical and hiatia hernias. I have been having pain in my stomach and my chest feels like someone sitting on it and have been having other symptoms as well. I also think my gall stones are acting up because I have been having pain in that area today. I felt pain there three different times so I am going to mention that as well. I have a feeling I will have to have them out. God is so good and I know He will help me through. He has been here for me to help me through the pain and the hard time breathing.

Thank you for all your prayers for my grandson. Where two or more are gathered He is there and there is power in prayer. The more prayers the more the power. When my grandson gets old enough to understand I am going to tell him about all the wonderful people who prayed for him. I love you all

2. Likes SherriP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta
    I will be praying for you.
    It is nice to hear that your grandson is doing better
    XXX
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, you are in my prayers. May God surround you with PEACE. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen ~sending you(((HUGS)))~

Glad your ' lil grandson is doing so well!:-)

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    talked to my son tonight and he said my grandson is doing great. They have not had to use the feeding tube since they brought him home. He has been drinking everything out of his bottle and drinks it all. Praise the Lord. He is really good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    talked to my son tonight and he said my grandson is doing great. They have not had to use the feeding tube since they brought him home. He has been drinking everything out of his bottle and drinks it all. Praise the Lord. He is really good.
    That's really good news about your grandson and remember we will be praying for you and your surgery too. Just keep on prayin' as the say and all will be well with you. Love and prayers , Patty

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta,

What a blessing that your grandson is doing so well!! God has answered our prayers! I will keep you in my prayers for a successful surgery, if that is what you need. God will watch over you and keep you safe.
    ~~ Hugs, JO ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!