Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

grandson had surgery today

My one year old grandson had surgery today to put the feeding tube in his stomach.I heard from my son twice. My grandson came through the surgery very well and when I talk to my son the first time my grandson was in recovery. About 3.30 he was up in his room. They are just keeping an eye on him overnight then if everything goes good he will be able to go home tomorrow. God is so wonderful I know He was in the surgery room with him and I know He had my grandson in his loving arms to protect him... Thank you all for all the prayers during all the hard times we had with him. I pray this will be the end of it and he will be on his way to a good healthy life. I love you all. What a wonderful family you are. God bless each and every one of you.
    Love to all
    Sonnetta

Post Thanks / Like
    You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers all day. I am glad to hear that they surgery went well and that your grandson will go home tomorrow. It is a blessing to know that God is watching over you and your loved ones. May your grandson grow stronger every day and may God continue to watch over you and your family and bless you all. Much love and hugs from the girls. Renée

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Renee, I will write to you later this evening after supper. I have been sick the last few days and I just did not have the energy to write very much but i am doing a little bit better today

Post Thanks / Like
    I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts. Keep us updated on how things go for your grandson.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Your little grandson is a strong little guy and will continue to gain strength. May God bless all of you.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, Praise The Lord your little grandson came through the surgery without complications. I pray this will get him on the road to recovery. We know with God all things are possible so we pray for complete healing for this little guy and strength for all the family. We love you too Sonnetta don't ever forget that !!! (((Hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I said a prayer for your grandson yesterday as I knew he'd have surgery. I'm thrilled to know that things went well. God is so marvelous!(((Hugs))) and. God bless you.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad everything went well. Will keep him in my prayers to stay well. God Bless