Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    When all else fails, a 1/2 LB. of chocolate, a glass of brandy and a Lightning Hopkins album usually does it for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is always a positive to a negative situation. Try focusing on that party for your 5-year old Goddaughter and remember all those smiles around you, especially from the children and even your hubby. I have more than one hobby to take away stress, and you might have more than one hobby too. Keep on praying and keep the faith. Hebrews 11: 6B "for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." This is how I destress: I am 64 years old and I love to play video games---I spent a lot of time w/ my son when he was growing up playing video games. Sometimes I play with him and sometimes I play by myself. Debbie, you know what to do, so just do it! Keep on praying because prayer changes things.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Scott Glad to meet you Im Susan2014 from Mpls., MN and what is your specialty in the craft World or Artistic one?? Chat again

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi debbie I havent been on much lately, over playing on internet?? Hubbys Fall age 90young etc. Deal with what ever comes & I hope i say this with out Offending you or any one. I think you should not be in charge of this Party? have it at your House and do what you know you can BUT ?? have others even older Kids if you have any for them to do. Have a Friend help you Make what you cant do and really want God Child to have you cant repay her by doing her a favor, pay for the Yarn. I dont know enough about stuffed Dolls or I would do it. ASK FOR HELP!! God does hear & I will Pray for your Pain & your Husband as well, Special Prayers for Him. Love & HUGS

Susan2014

5. Likes Lili liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    When so much is going on around us, it is easy to forget to breathe. I know that sounds ridiculously simple, but it often helps me. Find a quiet spot (even if it's just when you have to use the bathroom!) and take a couple of moments to concentrate on your breath. I hope this offers you some relief from your stress.
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't found anyway to de-stress. But you said you got a nerve block and it didn't help, I get nerve blocks every 3 months, one nerve block won't do the trick, please go and get some more. It took quite a while for my nerve blocks to really help but keep going back. Make sure you are going to an Anethiseogist(sp?) who specializes in pain management.