Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Twin Faye

Post Thanks / Like

Twin Faye

Hi Faye,
    Are you still sore from surgery?
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, how are you doing? We would love to hear from you when you are feeling up to it!

Post Thanks / Like
    We miss you Faye hope you are feeling better. Hugs and prayers for you. Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG FAYE! Where are you? I have been gone for a few months for a lot of reasons plus computer problems! I have missed you and all my wonderful friends here! I hope you are doing ok! What is going on with my sweet Faye? Take care of yourself and I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers! LOVE MANDA!
    Last edited by amanda; 08-23-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Faye, you know we all love you and we really are missing you. Let us know how you are doing when you can and feel up to it. I am missing my baby girl you know! I really need to get the adoption papers started don't I????? Ha! I miss your teasing on here Faye and I hope you aren't in pain....please let us know what's up with you and how you are feeling and I want you to know you are in my prayers! Hugs and more hugs! Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just thinking about you yesterday, we all miss you on the forum. As soon as you can let us know how you are doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss you Faye. I pray you are in not much pain. I am thinking about you and you are in my prayers. Love you my dear friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, we have missed ya. Hope you are feeling better.

Post Thanks / Like
    How flattering to know ya'll miss me! I am doing so much better but still in pain. I have problem of overdoing it and then having several bad days afterwards. I miss teasing with ya'll. I haven't been crocheting very much seems I can't make up my mind what to do. I am looking for new Christmas ornaments if anyone has seen any new free patterns I would love a link to them. Redhead please start those papers for my adoption. You will have to adopt Lovie and Dovie also!! I will try to be on here a lot more as I miss you guys too!! Remember if you are on Facebook I use the same handle as on here or Faye Hankins. Love to all my friends

10. Thanks aporfirio thanked for this post
    Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't go to facebook, my brain is mush and cannot figure out how to move around in there. My daughter is always posting pictures of her family and I never get to see them because I never can find her page, so I finally gave up on FB. Please come back in here.