Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My brother is in the hospital.

Hi,
    My sister just called. He has a bad back and was throwing up and went on emergency. He is going to have an MRI. I pray that the doctors will find out what the problem was and for God's healing hand upon him but I also pray that through this that he will come to know Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior.
    Jean
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 08-07-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending good thoughts and prayers to your brother that all comes out well.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your Brother. Prayers will be sent Express. Keep us updated please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will be praying for your Brother and also for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Jean Marie, I am praying for God's blessings upon you as you stand in the gap for your brother. I am also praying with you for your brother's heart be opened to receive Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior during the process and for his healing. God is able to do all things! Sending you (((Hugs)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Everybody!!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like

Jean Marie

Hi Jean Marie, I am sorry to hear your brother has a health problem. I will be praying for you and him and that he will give his heart to Jesus because of this . I saw where you tried to call me yesterday too. I'm sorry I didn't get it in time to call you back. I have been so busy and getting up so early and then I get sleepy and have to take a nap. I have stopped taking my pain pills. I don't like to take pills unless it is really a have-to case. I am not hurting. I am a little uncomfortable but not enough to take those pills. My schedule is so busy it seems I am constantly going somewhere for something. I am getting far behind on my clothes washing and don't feel like doing any house work. I am barely keeping the dirty dishes done. I guess I am getting old! I will call you back when I feel better and not so tired. You can PM me whenever you want to. I will maybe be able to check that every day or so. Love ya, your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean My thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother. God can do such wonderful things and I pray He will show your brother a miracle that will open heart to the Lord and welcome Him in. God bless you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner but we've been busy all day. I will be praying for your brother that the doctors will find out what the problem is. My pastor in Ky put on FB yesterday that he was having a problem with his heart awaiting more tests. He went on to say The Lord allowed him to help a couple that had been coming to him got counseling with their "heart" problems too!! They needed to open their hearts and let Jesus in and he lead both of them to The Lord. The Bible says the angels rejoice over every sinner that is born again. I pray there will be much rejoicing soon over your brothers salvation. I will also put him on my prayer list at church on Sunday. Love, prayers and (((HUGS))) Winnie