Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Ladies I need your prayers

They found 9 tumors in Bill's brain They think they can get it with radiation The doctor is wonderful and seems awed for how good my husband is doing after 2 years of chemo There is a 10 percent chance of dementia Bill is handling it really well But to my shame I am trying not to let him see it But today I am having the most overwhelming panic attacks I am praying so hard asking God to put a hedge around our family protecting us from the evil one and his evil helpers I am asking for Strength to follow the Lord and His will be done in our lives. Thank you friends and God Bless you all

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are going out right now for Bill and extras for you too. It is not easy to see someone go through any type of illness, treatments and pain/discomfort. May the love of family and friends help you both through this time.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Li Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers will go out for you and your husband Bill. I am so sorry to hear about whats going on. I will say an extra prayer for you to give you the strength that you need. Arlene

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for you and your husband.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann,

It has been some time since I last had a test of my faith. I find my deepest comfort in God's Word. I want to quote a paraphrase of James 1:2-4:
    "Don't run from tests and hardships, brothers and sisters. As difficult as they are, you will ultimately find joy in them. IF you embrace them, your faith will blossom under pressure and teach you true patience as you endure. True patience brought on by endurance will equip you to complete the long journey, and cross the finish line -- mature, complete, and wanting nothing."

Thinking of you and your family, Rose Ann W

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann,
    9 tumors?! your both on my prayer list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you The 2 spots on his liver only got alittle bigger and the rest of the cancer in one lung and in bones and other places stayed the same. So 3 weeks of radiation and one week off and than back to chemo. The radiation doctor is so nice. Every time he sees Bill --you can just tell he thinks Bill is a walking miracle. The doctor even called the insurance because they didn't want to pay for the extended time. But the doctor explained that in cases of older patients(63) there is less risk of dementia--the risk is ten percent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this Susie Ann. Im so sorry. Yes dementia. My Hubby 90 yrs and cracked back 6 weeks ago, dementia has struck. Being his age not much will be done, meds?? I am sending my Prayers on my special list. Please update his good news xoxoxo HUGs Susan2014

Just read of you and Panic Attachs, you are doing meds or seeing Dr?? Please Take Care of you God Has You In His Hands.
    Last edited by Susan2014; 08-07-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann, am so sorry about your husbands condition , praying he will do better.