Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My son Came to see me, First time in 13 years.

I think most of the older members in here knows I haven't seen my son in 13 years. I heard a knock on my door and went to answer it and it was my son. I was so happy to see him, he looks the same other than being a little heavier.

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How wonderful!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Well that was nice! Happy for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Janice I am so happy for you!! I pray this will be the start of a new closer relationship with your son. God bless you still praying for you. Love, prayers and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy for you. I am going through the same thing with my oldest son. He has not spoken to me in a long time. He don't call to see how I am. His kids barely know me. I did get to see them in January but I practically had to beg to see them and I decided I am not doing that anymore. It really hurts. He used to call me every weekend and used to come visit me all the time or send me a card on special occasions but I have not gotten a mother's day card, birthday card, christmas card, or Easter card in 5 years. I had to learn from my youngest son that they are having another baby which I will not get to see either. I am still praying God will open his eyes and heart. He never even calls to ask how I am. I am so very very happy for you that you have your son back in your life. God has blessed you greatly. I pray that the relationship will continue to grow and that both of you will become closer then ever before. God bless you

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Janice, I am so happy for you! Your son 's presence is just what you needed. Happy reunion and many more!(((Hugs)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so happy for you! I feel there is still hope for me-my #2 son has not spoken to us in over 2 yrs, refuses to answer phone, texts, etc. The way we learned she is expecting was on the internet , though we were all "unfriended" (saw it on someone else's site). Enjoy your time together.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to this forum and spotted this morning that your son has come to visit you. Little did I know about the sad circumstances which brought his visit along. We don't always understand God ways. I am grateful that your son is with and hope and pray that the two of you will start a closer relationship through your sad circumstances.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope this is just the first of many wonderful visits with your son.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you were able to see your son and I pray your time together will be very pleasant as well as provide a time of healing.