Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  157
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Linda, My daughter lives very close to Gainesvile, in fact her husband works in Gainesville. Lives in Dahlonaga(sp?) Ga.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where does he work in Gainesville? My daughter lives in Dahlonega.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty. You are such a strong woman and I so admire you. And you have a very strong faith, as do I. There have been many, many times during my life that God has held me tight and has seen me through terribly frightening situations to the very end. He has also been there for me every single time I have taken a leap of faith. He never disappoints me. His love is unconditional, soothing, and steadfast. I read it in your words that you feel and have experienced the same. You are going to be alright, Patty. I feel it in my soul. And yes, you are SO right about the people on this forum. It's as if they were purposely grouped by God Himself with the purpose of loving and caring for all concerned. I feel as though everyone here is my friend...you included. May God Bless You. Take Good Care, Karen

4. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes dancingbaehr, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marina told me, but I just can't remember the name of it.. Marina works in Cleveland, Ga. She is looking for me a place in Dahlonaga. At first I wanted to move to Cleveland but now I want to find an apartment in Dahlonaga. I saw a picture on the internet of that town and fell in love with it. It just reminds you of a resort town. I told Marina I want to live real close to the square. It is just gorgeous.

Does your daughter like Dahlonaga?
    Last edited by MeerKat; 07-29-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, adding my prayers, love and good wishes for your recovery. A big HUG from me. Carol

7. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear! Your looking at it in a good way. Hang in there.

9. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You have my deepest sympathy .
    hugs
    lyn

11. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for you! May the Father cover you with His Wings and shelter you through this storm! He is our High Tower! Bless you friend!

13. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Marina told me, but I just can't remember the name of it.. Marina works in Cleveland, Ga. She is looking for me a place in Dahlonaga. At first I wanted to move to Cleveland but now I want to find an apartment in Dahlonaga. I saw a picture on the internet of that town and fell in love with it. It just reminds you of a resort town. I told Marina I want to live real close to the square. It is just gorgeous.

Does your daughter like Dahlonaga?
    Dahlonaga is a lovely town. Tourists love it for the gold panning; others love it for the location in the beautiful mountains. The summers in Georgia can be pretty intense, so you are wise to choose to live in the mountains where it is not quite as bad! Good luck in your new home hunt!
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    Alice, where is Decatur from Dahlonaga? Marina says she just loves it.