Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  157
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    What a lovely post, Susan. Welcome to the group. Sending you prayers for you and your son.

2. Likes redhead liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry for your loss. many hugs for you today and in the coming days. take care of yourself. take the time you need to be alone. remember your man as he was, your helpmate, your friend, your love. and cry if it makes it easier. only you can decide what you need right now. here's some more (((((((((hugs))))))))).

4. Likes dragondrummer, redhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just learning of the loss of your dear husband. Sending you hugs and you are in my thoughts and prayers. So very sorry to hear this my friend.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

6. Likes redhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Love and prayers are with you

Hestoria/Lillian

8. Likes dragondrummer, redhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone, your prayers and kind words are appreciared.
    My husband sufferred for a long time, and it was a blessing when he did pass. It doesn't mean I don't miss him I just glad he is no longer sufferring. He said just the day he passed that he was tired and didn't want to go on. I believe God heard him and tooke him home.
    I found a saying I want to put on his Stone. "He's Not gone away, just gone before".

10. Likes dragondrummer, redhead, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that would be a beautiful saying for your husband's stone, MeerKat. God's blessings and love to you both. Karen

12. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love this crochet site. It is the best and most caring group of people I have ever met. We pray for one another and care for each other like no other group I know of. My heart goes out to you Meerkat and I feel I know you as a friend. I have rec'd so many prayers for myself since I discovered I have breast cancer and have yet to have a pity party for myself. I am holding so tight to the Lords hand and I know He will see me through all I am facing . I am not the least bit discouraged because I know when the time comes, whether sooner or later, I will be with Him. Whatever His will is, is what I want. I am ready whenever He calls my name and feel good about it all. So far, I am doing great and have had so little pain. I believe I am going to be OK. I believe in prayer so let's keep up the good work, praying for one another. Love to you all. You are all my friends, Patty

14. Thanks dancingbaehr, dragondrummer thanked for this post
    Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, will you have to go through Chemo and radiation?

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, I will continue my prayers for you. Love, prayers and ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) coming your way right now.

17. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat, I'm just checking on you to see how you are doing. I will continue my prayers for you too. I love the inscription you want to put on your husbands stone. Love, prayers and ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) coming your way right now.

19. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Likes dragondrummer liked this post