Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  33
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What"s Your Fashion Style?

I enjoy fashion! Shopping for clothing, shoes, purses and accessories bring me great joy! It's a hobby of mine! I've been on recent shopping trips and was very successful in my searches. What have you bought lately? Or was it handmade? What are some of your favorite finds? Best gifts received?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    My recent buys are a black and white patterned dress/mustard, mustard colored shoes and mustard bangles. Also I bought a light gray/stitching dress and a taupe/sheer white dotted swiss trim top. These items just caught my eye!

I bought white sandals with rhinestone trim last week! Some of my best shopping trips are when I'm not shopping for anything in particular. It becomes a surprise to find some great fashionable items!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 07-16-2014 at 05:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be pairing my new taupe/sheer white dotted swiss trim top with white walking shorts and my white trimmed rhinestone sandals. A casual style!

On Sunday, I wore the black/white/mustard dress with mustard-colored 5" heels and mustard-colored bangles. Dressed for church!

What's your casual, business casual, dress or formal style? How are you dressing today or for the days ahead.
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 07-16-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any kind of style right now. I am to busy taking care of my husband. But I always use to like having my shoes match my outfit I was a shoe fanatic, Plus had to have a pair of earrings to match my outfit. But haven't worn any earings in years. Dince I on;y get out of the house, maybe 3 or 4 times a uear I don't do anyshopping. I did buy some new clothes on line the last couple of weeks but only because my old pants were falling off of me. I have lost so much weight, I am down to 125 lbs. just don't have time for myself with taking care of my husband. I just can't get out because I am taking care of my bedridden jusband. I just can't leave him by himself.

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, oôoooh, an online shopping experience is fun! Waiting in anticipation for packages/boxes can be exciting! What did you buy? Did you like to wear hoops, dangles or close fitting to the ear earrings? Pierced or non-pierced? God bless you for the loving care that you provide your husband. I am praying for you!(((Hugs))) I hope that you get lots of enjoyment as you dress in your new clothes. Matching and complementing our outfits do make them extra special!

Post Thanks / Like
    I liked all kinds of earings. Just as long as they are the same color as my Blouse. I have peierced ears.. I bought me a couple pare of jeans and a couple pairs of Bermuda Shorts. I don't like my shorts to short. And a couple of Tops to match. Got tired of trying to hold my pants up with my hands when I walk. I use to weigh 180 pounds and now weigh 125. The only thing about losing that much weight when your my age. Your skin just hangs on ya, everything just hangs. LOL Not a pretty sight.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 07-16-2014 at 08:42 AM.

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you considered wearing earrings again? If so, what colors would you wear? I like all styles of earrings too for pierced ears. Congratulations on your weight loss! Enjoy the "new"you! Do you have more energy with your weight loss?

Today I wore skinny jeans, sleeveless aqua t-top, worn with an unbuttoned darker shade of aqua long sleeve shirt w/mini black polka dots and white tennis shoes. Long sleeves worn to protect my arms during the clean-the-church day!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 07-16-2014 at 08:34 PM.

10. Likes Susan2014, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your a Pretty as any one here, and I wish Id loose quicker, by God Will & mine not from Caregiving---Right sweetie ? Hugs & good for you to give to self xoxo

12. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love aqua and also turquise, sounds like your top was very pretty. I bought myself an aqua top and ,matching pair of shorts. Plus a Coral top with beige slacks and also bought a beige pair of Bermuda shorts. Plus I bought a light turqouise Burmuda shorts. I have a turquoise pair of earrings from someone one hear I think it was Landon but may be mistaken. I bought them a couple years ago and never have worn themb, never had any place to wear them. Would love to find some coral colored earrings.
    I found out some good news this evening. The lady that helps me with Tom, said where she works, Home Health Care, they are adding a program where they would send someone out to you house to watch u spouse or who ever you are caring for for 4 hours a week so you can get out of the house. She is going to sign me up for it, and it is free. That would be so nice just to get out of the house once a week. I can't wait.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 07-17-2014 at 08:04 AM.

14. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan,Yes being a caregiver just isn't the way to loose it. How is your hubby doing?