Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Just a little update

Sorry that I have been mia for awhile but I decided to paint my house yep talking about the outside,inside(I would like to paint the roof too,but husband has said a big fat NO on that) Well anyways on top of painting been doing alot of yard work also mostly clearing out rocks and big stone(I swear the previous owners had a thing for stones)although I have reused the pond and some of the the stones to go around it moved it all to the front of the house(pictures coming soon)On top of everything I've been babysitting 4 of my grandkids I am every which way lately and it doesn't help that my loving husband wants it done now so yep you've guessed right I've been doing it all pretty much by myself.I clean house at night so I can work outside during the day.I am starting to slow done as I'm worn out I spent the weekend sitting in my chair crocheting and have told my husband that I need to no going to take the 2 days to just relax Well it's now 9:09 am here in my neck of the woods(camillus NY) and my kitchen is calling out to be cleaned,the floors are whining to be mopped(as I didn't get to them last nite)and the dog is screaming for breakfast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi boodamomx6, wow you are one busy lady aren't you and babysitting too!! How old are the grand kids? I guess too little to put to work huh? I don't know how you are doing it all but I'm sure it will be wonderful when you are finished! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    my 8yr old grandson lives me (I have full soul custody) the other 4 that are here every day are 6(my only grandaughter) 3,2 and 3 months
    I do make them help,but kids get bored easy.

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like you are so busy.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    You certainly have some talents and skills. Your home is getting a wonderful makeover! Having grandchildren is a bonus! Congrats to you! If you haven't joined, please consider membership in Goals and Responsibility found under Groups. You are very goal-oriented!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sweetie, Hows the Kids got you running I bet. See you still are crocheting ? Like to see more when you can. A ;ot of groups to check out and many new members. Stop by again soon ! Susan2014 (aka Susan M J )
    Last edited by Susan2014; 07-08-2014 at 05:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi again boodamomx6, just saw this after leaving 2 messages. Oh well sorry. Guess Im rushing not relaxing . Chat again Hugs Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a little update-10534575_765537310156624_4977917369991710418_n-jpgThis is my pond I put together and in the background you can see a little bit of the new color I painted the house Antique silver and gentle fawn for the trim
    Last edited by boodamomx6; 07-10-2014 at 07:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love it! Just beautiful! Looks so relaxing you did an excellent job!! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    How beautiful! The pond(style and flowers) and colors used to paint your home are absolutely gorgeous!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

12. Thanks boodamomx6 thanked for this post