Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE YOUE POND, wHEN WE MOVED HERE i HAD PLAND ON PUTTING IN AN INGROUND POND, i HAD ALL THE PLANS FOR IT AND EVEN BOUGHT THE VINAL FOR THE BOTTOM, AND THEN MY HUSBAND FELL OUT OF A TREE. sorry accidently hit caps, and broke his back that ended all improvements on our property/. He broke his back 2 years after we bought the place and that was26 years ago and it went down hill from there. Love the color of you siding also,

2. Thanks boodamomx6 thanked for this post
    Likes boodamomx6 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I really love your pond! It s nice =Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes boodamomx6 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodnes you are a BUSY lady. Glad you were able to take a couple days to relax. Maybe your husband could pitch in. Mine is like that. Wants it done, now. So, he does help. I bet your makeover will be pretty once you are done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh WOW! So very pretty! All of it.

7. Thanks boodamomx6 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband has a bad back and shoulders so even with my bum leg I try to do most of it he does try to help,but has fallen twice so far
    I don't want him to get serious hurt anymore so I struggle to do it by myself. My daughter in law has been helping me as much as she can but she is a mother of 4 young children and works.My step son has started to paint the high places on my house that I refuse to do(I can't do heights)

Post Thanks / Like
    You are doing a great job! Just take care of yourself. Take it slow and easy. So sorry about your husband. I don't like heights either. It's good your stepson will do the high places for you. Your daughter does have her hands very full.

10. Thanks boodamomx6 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your pond looks lovely. Did your husband help with the painting or the pond?