Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hey everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone

I need your prayers, I just got out of hospital today, Sunday. I went in on Friday. I had a mini stroke. The doctor said, if I didn't get when I did. I would have a hard stroke.I am ok. I am having bad migraines. I may not be on CT that much. I will when I can. Love you all, Arlene

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Arlene, thank you for taking the time to post this so we can pray for you!., thank The Lord it was just a mini stroke! Please take care so you don't have a bigger stroke! How bad is your BP?? Yes please get on here when you can even if you don't feel like saying any more than I'm ok!! Praying God will take away the migraines and fix whatever caused the stroke!! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, prayers are going out for you right now that you recover very quickly. Take care of yourself and see you when you can pop on.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way! Check in when you can and let us know how you are doing. We will be thinking of you and glad things were not any worse for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayer is being lifted up for you. I pray that God will continue to heal you. God bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone, can't chat long. my head is starting to hurt. I just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers. I appreciate each an everyone of you all. Your friend Arlene

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mash52 View Post
    Hi everyone, can't chat long. my head is starting to hurt. I just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers. I appreciate each an everyone of you all. Your friend Arlene
    Arlene,here is instant prayer for you.... May God touch Arlene right now and let not anything bad happen to her. Help relieve the headache and let her get some rest from all she is going thru now. God please touch her and let her not be worried about the future. She is in your healing hands right this moment , please touch her body and make everything alright and please let it be your will Lord. In Jesus' name I pray , Amen your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Arlene,
    May God place His healing hand upon you!!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta,
    How are you doing? and how is your grandson?
    Jean Marie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arlene,

I am praying that God will touch you with His healing hands and take away your pain and keep you from having another stroke. Let us know how you are from time to time, whenever you can. We'll be here praying for you.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!