Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  26
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait for all the pollen to blow away each spring. Then we bring out our summer furniture on the front porch. We have shade trees so the front porch is nice and cool. I agree the light is better outside and it is peaceful and quite. Just the birds chirping and trying to make nest in my hanging flower baskets. It gets very hot in the summer 110f and humidity is unbearable. When that happens I take my crochet or knitting to the pool.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet anywhere I am, riding in the car, waiting at the doctor's, while on hold on the telephone, on the patio, watching TV, visiting with my family, and before I retired, at work on lunch and breaks. Exceptions being the kitchen and the ladies room. If I don't have a hook in my hand it is over my ear. I am addicted.
    Sharing is Caring. For Free Crochet Patterns Visit me at:
    http://idealdelusions.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to crochet or do embroidery work when outside.

Post Thanks / Like

Hot weather crochet

Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    I can't wait for all the pollen to blow away each spring. Then we bring out our summer furniture on the front porch. We have shade trees so the front porch is nice and cool. I agree the light is better outside and it is peaceful and quite. Just the birds chirping and trying to make nest in my hanging flower baskets. It gets very hot in the summer 110f and humidity is unbearable. When that happens I take my crochet or knitting to the pool.
    Spoula
    Hi,
    I agree with you the pollen makes a mess not to mention breathing. It gets really hot down here and humid makes it uncomfortable to be outside. It's better in the AC altho I do hate to be closed in. Sometimes after I go in the pool it cools me down so I do some outside cleaning then if I have to jump back in the pool and back out. The pollen sticks to the screens even outside the pool cage and it's been very windy so everything is coated in dust and pollen. I can't go clean it right now because of my Achilles Tendon injury in that black boot again. So I have time to crochet or quilt as long as I'm off the leg. Well enjoy crocheting where the weather is cooler and nice so far and the rest of us can go into AC. Say well everyone. Sue

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to take my crocheting with me for waiting at a doctor's office or anywhere I will be sitting for any period of time. We have a boat and I take my crochet there too. I love sitting on the fly bridge (top) and crocheting, while my husband drives us somewhere.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I do crochet outdoors. I have my crochet with me where ever I go.

7. Likes kl1000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I also carry my crochet everywhere. To the baseball field, to the beach any and everywhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    I Love to crochet, either inside or outside. My deck in the back have a cement floor and isn't covered so I try to do something that fits on my lap.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Outdoor Crocheting

I also am addicted. When we go anywhere I usually have two or three projects with me in case I finish something or get bored.