Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  26
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone with 'excess' rain is more than welcome to send it this way in exchange for some sunshine and some warmer weather. I just came in from working on the patio this evening and it was a 'cool' 95F at 11:00pm!

The joys of living in the middle of the desert.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet everywhere! My husband says if I could I would crochet while driving?? Never a wasted moment fior me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to listen to audio books, but I think I would get all confused with counting, stitches, and where I am in the pattern. I just might have to give it a try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't everyone? It's amazing how many people will come to talk!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, new to chatting but not to crocheting. In answer to your question, no, you are not the only one. I take my crocheting almost everywhere I go and it is very common to see me sitting outside enjoying the nice weather and crocheting some project I've got going. My family swears I have had my crochet hooks surgically attached to my hand.

6. Likes ooh-lalah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could crochet outside

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to crochet outside. I also listen to audio books all the time while crocheting, it's a great way to get my two favorite things in. Reading and crocheting. I seem to always have a hook in my hand. I even have a project that I always keep in the van, so while waiting on hubby or others I have something to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nowadays i ask myself, "How did I do that?" I recall walking about six blocks to work from the garage where I parked my car (worked in downtown L.A.). I crocheted as I walked to work! I even remember what i was crocheting...a lavender/white throw in a shell stitch. (That was in 1976.) And I crocheted while on breaks at work. Sometimes I bring a project to the swimming pool where I live and crochet while I'm lounging after being in the pool. Usually I bring something I'm working on whenever I go somewhere with my daughter as I end up waiting for her to finish shopping.
    See what Joyce Writes on Yahoo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Joyce, thanks for the anecdote. I could just picture it. I'm retired now but when I was working for DSS in Gary, Indiana and for the Medical University of So. Carolina in Charleston, SC, I would always bring my crocheting to work. I did it during lunch and on my breaks. It got so that if I was ever without my crocheting, people would ask me where it was. It seemed they liked to keep tabs on the progress of whatever I was making.

Post Thanks / Like
    may be one day I will crochet under skies!!!