Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Prayer

Post Thanks / Like

Prayer

Please say a prayer for me whenever you can because I have been having severe pain in my hip to the point where I had to have my son support me with his strong arm holding me up to walk to the car the other day. I had a pain hit while out of town and couldn't get to the car without help . It seems to get better over night and then if I move the wrong way it is there again. I have to bend over to walk even with help. My friend says it's to do with the sciatic nerve and the #5 disc. And as I recall my doctor had said too that it is the #5 disc. I have a disc that wants to over lap another one and that is very painful when it acts up. My friend that told me that's what he had too so he probably knows about it. His wife has a walker that they are going to loan to me to use at home. But I do appreciate any prayers that I can get. I haven't been on the computer much lately because of it. Thank you all in advance for the prayers. Your friend (in need), Patty

2. Thanks Lili thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending prayer to you hope you are feeling better soon, also sending you a hug ... Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty so sorry to hear you are in such pain! I will defineately pray for you to get better soon!! I have had this for many years partly arthritis in the spine and partly from bad auto accident in 1990. I find keeping my feet up Turing the day helps and a small pillow between my knees at night relieves the pressure on the spine. My physical therapist told me to do this years ago and it has really helped. Of course when we over do it we have to let the old muscles recuperate a little longer!! Pray you feel better soon big (((HUGS))) and love to you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I will definitely say extra prayers for you. I hope there is something that can be done to help alleviate your pain and discomfort.

Hoping all of our prayers will help you.

Roe

6. Thanks Lili thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Post Thanks / Like
    I speak peace to your body. Let the power of the healing anointing touch you right NOW! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to read about ur hip pain, Pattie. I haven't posted on her in forever, but I do check in from time to time. Just too busy. Sounds like u have seen a Dr. In the past, but not recently about ur hip. If that's correct, please go see an orthopedic Dr. Or if u prefer. ur Dr. first. U shouldn't have to suffer like that. As ur pain increases, there is more they can give u, or do for u. Maybe it s being caused by something else, even. As annoying as the tests r, I hate to hear u suffering so. I have many disc problems in my entire spine, so I know how painful it is. Feel better soon. Sending prayers & hugs ur way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    I just saw this. Oh No! May God place His healing hand upon you.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joyannerose,
    sorry to hear that. May God be w/you. May God's healing hand be upon you and Winnie and Patty and anyone else that's in need of healing.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jean marie.