Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Nana07

Post Thanks / Like

Nana07

Hello everyone, I know I haven't been on for a long time,but I was deathly sick, I was in the hospital for almost a month. I got out on Easter Monday. I am still not up to par yet, but now I can just sit and write you all, I am on a baby blanket, a different one again, I keep changing, I run into a problem so I change hook, wool or pattern,hopefully this is the one.....have a great day ladies, can't plant flowers yet, still too cold out

2. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Nana07,

I am so sorry you were so ill. You are at least crocheting again which is good. Enjoy the little things all around you. The birds, the sunshine, the sky, all sorts of things. May you be blessed and continue to heal.

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear ! I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nana,
    May God Bless You With Health!
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your not feeling well. Sending thoughts and prayers your way and glad you were able to check in the forums. Hope you are getting better every day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no! I am so glad to hear you are on the mend. Take it easy and don't push yourself too hard to get back into your routine. It will come, but it's not worth a relapse or something.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad you are better and back in the comfort of your own home. Please take. things slowly as you recuperate. Have you decided what flowers you'll be planting? I love to garden too so PM me and we can chat if you'd like.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

9. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being in Hospital a Month ? Hope you have Family & Friends ""Besides CT Group--that is"" crochet a little and rest more we want to see you more often. baby Blankets. You must have Babys / Grand Babies ? Have you ever did corner to corner stitch?? Have videos to show and its fun I think. If needed to chat anyone is here for you or PM me like Butterflyrose said OK ? Bless You and prayers for a speedier recovery. Susan2014 ( aka Susan M J )

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you were in the hospital so long. I hope you are on the mend to full recovery.

Post Thanks / Like
    A month in the hospital - how awful! One time I had to spend 10 days in the hospital and I practically went insane from boredom. But I am very glad to hear you've pulled through and are on the mend. Keep your spirits up and spring will be there soon for you!