Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  41
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I would love to be a walker, I seldom get on our treadmill. Need to feel better get energy & of course lose some weight. Good Luck to all. I will start tomorrow 5-17 2014

2. Likes dragondrummer, Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DinahRoberts View Post
    I'm not sure I'll be walking for a bit. Just got home from the pain doctor and I have to have shots in my back and neck for bulging discs. Then I'll have physical therapy for a while but I'm optimistic that I will be walking for health again really soon!!! I love reading about all of your successes!!
    Dinah, So sorry about your back and neck problems! Hopefully the shots and PT will help and you'll be back walking with us soon. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Carol

4. Thanks DinahRoberts thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group, cablestitches! Glad you joined us. Are you going to walk on your treadmill or are you going to walk outdoors? How far to you plan to walk to begin with? Remember to go at your own pace and to go your own distance. No contests here. I made another 1/2 mile yesterday - so happy with myself!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have gotten on tread mill also husband fixed bike for me to ride oh how it feels great to be out side. will get red bag done hopefully by end of month

Post Thanks / Like
    Dragondrummer, Oh thanks so much , going to do both depends on weather and time I have . Doing 12 mins on tread mill rt. now. congrats on your walking always feels so good when we get it done .
    thanks for welcoming me. ♥cablestitches

8. Thanks dragondrummer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WElcome Cablestitches! Glad you joined the walking club! Have been getting my walking in during my shopping time as in those big box stores and walking from one end to the other and back again in the smaller stores! What a workout!lol. Gardening is also my workout.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

10. Likes DinahRoberts, dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! So excited!!! Got my younger sister and a friend of hers to start walking. They live far away from me but we keep in touch by email and text so we are trying to walk "together" now. They are only walking three times a week currently and I am keeping up my daily walks. Hope everyone is still hanging in there!

12. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I haven't been walking at all lately...I have been sick and been dizzy to the point of falling down since Wednesday. That is just not like me! I hope to be better really soon so I can get back to walking. So far I have lost 7 pounds in the last week and a half...without walking. I just haven't been eating much. I hope everyone is doing well with their exercise!
    Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DinahRoberts View Post
    Well I haven't been walking at all lately...I have been sick and been dizzy to the point of falling down since Wednesday. That is just not like me! I hope to be better really soon so I can get back to walking. So far I have lost 7 pounds in the last week and a half...without walking. I just haven't been eating much. I hope everyone is doing well with their exercise!
    Hugs, Dinah
    Gosh, Dinah, that's awful! I have dizzy spells too, but so far haven't fallen. Mine are mostly sinus related - my inner ear gets messed up. Congrats on the weight loss, though that is a hard way to do it. Feel better soon!!! Hugs, Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Carol! I've never experienced this either! My mother won't even let me go to the drive through at the pharmacy.... I have to get a friend to take me, which is probably a good idea. I'm the only driver in the household.
    Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah