Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Husband is back in hospital

MY husband is back in hospital again. They are not sure what the problem is, but I am sure it is another UTI. Plus pneumonia. The ran a cat scan to see if he has had a stroke. I guess I will find out tomorrow,.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear this I will pray for your husband and for you. I know how hard it is when your husband isn't well and everything falls on you. I pray The Lord will give you strength and peace! Big HUGS being sent to you. I hope you can get some rest tonight. Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish him good health!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Minnie and Larissa.. I know it is terrible to say but I wish they would keep him a couple days so I can get some rest. With him being bedridden it is a lot on my shoulders/

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat, I too, have a husband that takes constant care, So I know how sometimes you just wish you could take a long walk on your own. Keep your chin up . As they tell me God only gives you what He knows you can handle . Margaret

6. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers that he is fine. Maybe they will keep him there, just to be extra cautious, to make sure he is doing well. It is not terrible to say that, when loved ones need constant care, it takes a toll on both the person needing the care and the care-giver. At this point, he doesn't need anything else to go wrong. I know it is easier said than done, but please try to stay strong and take care of yourself also. Thinking of you.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice: So sorry to hear your husband is back in hospital. I do hope they can find out what the problem is and indeed keep him a few days so you can get some rest. Very important to take care of yourself now. Is your daughter still coming to see you? Take care. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi meerkat just wanted you to know I am thinking of you today pray things are a little better for you. God bless you. Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I went up today to see Tom, he's doing a lot better, He had a UTI and slight case of pneumonia plus this time he had a blood clot in his leg.
    The put him on Cuminum plus twice a day I have to give him a shot in his stomach. OH BOY!!!!!! It is suppose to have something to do with the cuminum. They are sending him home tomorrow. I sure wish I had another day to rest. But they say there is no rest for the wicked, and boy I must have really been wicked.
    Lili: Marina came down April 1st and left on the 5th. She is suppose to come back in July and the whole family will come this time. Her husband and all 4 kids.