Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Auto saved

Post Thanks / Like

Auto saved

When I send a private message the recipient goes to answer it and it is in the reply area also, and it keeps flashing a AUTO SAVED message at the bottom, has any one had this problem? How can I get rid of this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm ...I will have to take a look at this. The admin added an extra layer of security to this site, so there are some things which are different. Some things will not be able to be changed, but will take a look at it when I get another private message.

Update: Actually, I just went to check a private message and did not notice this happening. Keep us posted and I will also watch on my end as well to see if it happens.
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 04-14-2014 at 07:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK it is still happening to us when we write back and forth, grammajoe and I the top message to the other appears in the answering area to, and we have to erase it befor we can write back our messages.

Post Thanks / Like
    Auto saving is a feature on many websites that ensures that if you take a long time writing something, your message will not be lost {like with me, for example, I will type some of my message, then I'll have to get my daughter out of whatever she's into, and then I can continue typing my message}. It is also very handy if your computer decides it wants to crash while you are in the middle of typing, so when you restart your computer and recover the crashed sites, your message will still be there instead of having to retype your entire message. It is sort of like saving a draft in your email.

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, it is nice when I get messages sometimes to see the original message that I sent. This is where it shows the "quoted" original message. I send out so many messages and receive so many messages, that sometimes I don't know what question is being answered for me. With the quoted message in the body of the box, it allows the receiver to also see what message you may be responding to.