Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: My daughter

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter

Yesterday, I was doing the dishes, and my daughter kept making me stop because she wouldn't stop messing with the computer. She was hitting all the buttons and screens were popping up and she nearly closed out of one of the windows that I needed to stay up at the time. Abby is 2 years and 8 months old.

Back story: Any time anyone asks "What's your name?" she mimics "name." Or, "Who are you?" she copies, "you."

So yesterday, after finally getting her attention onto me for a moment, I started working with her. I kept saying, "What's your name? Your name is Abbianne," over and over.

FINALLY! I am soooooo happy! Now when I ask, "What's your name?" She answers, "Abbianne." AND! The other thing we worked on, when I ask her "How old are you?" She answers, "Two." YAY! I want to cry, my baby girl is growing up! When we went to Church last night, I had her to tell everyone what her name was and how old she was lol, everyone was so proud of her for finally answering properly. *Tear*

2. Likes Barbara G., blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It s wonderful! I wish her success in life
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    She sounds like a little cutie. At that age, you never know what they will say or do. And they do seem to grow up so fast.

Roe

6. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is so sweet. It just seems like yesterday when my grandson was that age. They do grow up fast and they can say some really cute things.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

8. Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post