Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  45
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going through a depression

Sorry friends but I have been going through a depression cycle and I just don't feel like posting comments. I have added Abilify to my meds and it may not have had time to work yet but I am calling my doctor to see if I need to increase the dose. Please pray for me but do not worry about me too much! I am very familiar with depression and I will try to keep ahead of this. Been bipolar for around 30 years so nothing new but this is the first cycle in over a decade. Love to you all and I hope to be back soon.

2. Likes N/A, Winnie2013, dancingbaehr, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ((((( Twinfaye ))))) Take care and let peace and tranquility soothe you. You are loved and very important to us in this forum.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

4. Likes little drummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I will keep you in my prayers. As you already know, God loves you and He is your strength. Get well soon! (((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daer Faye! Please be happy not depressed! I will amke you something
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and good wishes that you overcome this again are with you. Just remember we are there for you and wish you only the best.

Roe

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear sweet Twinfaye, I am so sorry to hear you are going through this cycle! One good thing is since you are familiar with it you Know it is a cycle and you will get through with the Lords help. Another good, really good thing is you Know you are loved and appreciated here by soooo many people and we will be praying for you absolutely!! I will always remember your name cause my middle name is Fay w/o the e and I am a twin :-) Love, hugs and prayers!! Winnie

12. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Twinfaye, I will be praying for you also. We are all here for you and if you need anything please let us know. You are cared for and loved by us all here. You will get through this.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, you DO know you are loved by a very big lot of us on here and they are right..... you have been thru this before and you know "this too will Pass" Just hang in there and God will take your hand and get thru to the other side of this problem. Please Lord take care of my dear friend and touch her right now.Amen! I love you my friend, you know that. I am still looking forward to seeing you if we can still get together in June. If not... you live in Missouri which is on the way to Arkansas ...so maybe if nothing else I can manage to see you sometime when my kids are going that way. We will see...just promise me you will hang in there. Patty

15. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    With you in spirit,Faye. I battle depression daily. Sending you a warm hug. imalefty

17. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keeping you in my prayers hun. Sorry you are going through this. I am not bipolar but I have went through small spurts of depression, never long ones though. It sucks, either way. As I always say, chin up and don't look back. =D

19. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post