Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  45
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye wanted you to know I was finally able to post a picture of my twin sister Laura!! Have a good day love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    God Bless you--hopefully when we have more sunshine that will help. Someday there will be no more depression. Mine has been worse too but I am not bi-polar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Twin Faye, I just wanted to tell you as soon as I am able I will be moving to Cookeville, TN. My daughter and her husband are moving to Cleveland, Ga. I told her I couldn't move to Ga. to many bad memories there. I have 3 former sister-in-laws there and I have waited for 40 years to move back to TN. We were all married to Brothers who have passed away. I am going to be buried by my daughters Dad. SO if God willing and I get there I will be visiting you.

4. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Can not wait to meet you!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers and hugs, we hope you will be back soon too. Take good care of yourself in the mean time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear, dear Faye...I too am bi-polar and am on Abilify. It will help you with your depression you just need to give it time to build up in your system first. That takes at least 2 weeks and I hope you are better now. I will continue to pray for you and I hope you will pray for me too. I have been in a low spot for a while but not depression really. I have some things going on with my daughter that I just can't talk about right now. But if you would please pray for her too. She really needs it now.
    I am hoping to be back here posting like I was before, I've just had too many irons in the fire! LOL But, I have made a little money with my crochet by making commissioned baby afghans for twins and another one for a baby due in September. I have some time for that one but it is almost finished anyway.
    Take care Faye, I wish i was there to give you a bear hug...those always help me.
    Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinah your sweet words were a hug for me!! My depression is lifting and I am thinking I will be fine in a day or two. Thanks for all the prayers!! God answers prayers!!!

9. Likes DinahRoberts, elproct liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye,

AMEN to that!! So glad you are doing much better........THANK YOU GOD!!!!! ~~~ Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Dinah your sweet words were a hug for me!! My depression is lifting and I am thinking I will be fine in a day or two. Thanks for all the prayers!! God answers prayers!!!

11. Likes elproct liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye, I knew someone was missing!! It's you! I hope you get better and can get back on the forum soon. I've missed seeing your name, your wonderful comments and beautiful items. We are all here for you and praying that you get thru this and come back to us!! I tell everyone that this is an awesome forum with wonderful people that are so kind and helpful! This is so true and we are all here for you!! Many (((((HUGS)))))

13. Likes elproct, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I deserved all your kind words Ginnie. I have been sick a couple of times in the last few days and I haven't felt like being on here but I have posted a little. I will always be here if not posting I will be reading. Thanks everyone! Yes, I have many friends that I consider good friends from here. Crochettalk is always my first site!!

15. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post