Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  13
Page 7 of 16 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today!!! I want my morning coffee but Peter left me milk.... then I should drink milk
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, I would rather have nothing if I had to drink milk. Unless, I had chocolate cake to go with it, and it was icy cold. I would make an exception then.
    Lunch with my son was very nice. He doesn't get home often so I treasure those moments. He will be home again in 3 weeks for the day, and his girlfriend will be with, and the pooch.
    It is cold and rainy right now, and has been for days. I think I may have forgotten what the color blue looks like. The sky is dark with clouds.
    I a, frustrated with the Aminko. I am crocheting in the round. However, wherever I decrease changes it from round to octagon shape. Now in some things that wouldn't matter, but have never seen a can with that shaped head.
    Any suggestions?
    I hope the sun is shining in your world today. Enjoy it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Dear Ladies! I've been awake about 2 hours and have been enjoying every moment of this glorious day. I hope your day is beautiful too! I have a gamut of activities to choose from today...mmmmm, where wil I start and where will I end? Life is wonderful!!! Enjoy your day!(((Hugs)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Stop by and post your goals in Goals and Responsibility group! Post daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! See you there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening Dear Ladies! It has been a busy and productive day for me. Enjoying every moment! Hope you're having a wonderful day too!(((Hugs)))

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening. I had a couple of errands to run to day. I didn't want to do them. I was talking to BF on the phone and mentioned I wasn't going. She told me to get my butt in gear and get out of the house. What would do without our Bfs?

Post Thanks / Like
    It has been cold and raining and damp all day and pouring right now. I did some reorganization of my yarn in the basement, which basically consisted of taking it out of the plastic bags and throwing it into storage containers. Then I went over to my neighbors across the street to let Cinder out (I puppy sit when they need me). He first wanted no part of the rain but then nature called and he went outside. Then, while playing with Cinder, I get a call from my other neighbor, they live next door to Cinder and his family, she was stuck at the drs office with her kindergartner and the baby and she wanted to know if I could meet her two other kids at the school bus stop on the corner. So I got her house key from another neighbor, met them and stayed there till she got home. Very busy day but it is so good to be able to just do the little things to help my neighbors (who are very good to me too).

Now I am in for the night, getting comfy and will crochet after I eventually log off.

Have a good evening or morning to all (depending on what part of the world you are in). See ya later.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, BFs are really the best! They are a blessing!

Roe, you are truly a good neighbor...showing such loving care for others, it can only be returned to you. Continued blessings!!!

Refreshing my bedroom...great start and folding clothes tonite. Watching tv and computer time makes for a relaxing evening.For dinner, I cooked short ribs with potatoes in the oven, used seasoning salt, black pepper and worcheshire sauce. Also had spring veggies! Older daughter baked corn fritters. Delicious dinner!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today! I plan to work on pink tablecloth. My friend is getting new house... It s for her
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning all, had my coffee, ready to tackle the day, taking care of 2 yr. Old granddaughter then will go home to relax tonight. Everyone have a Blessed day.....Isabelle