Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  13
Page 6 of 16 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goooood morning Dear Ladies! It is a beautiful day. The sun is shining brightly and spring is in the air! With such lovely weather, I'd rather play, but there are many tasks to be done. So, I've decided to limit my "work day" to 4 hours today and "play" the remainder of the day. Hope your day is filled with all good things!:-)

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember to stop by Goals and Responsibility group to post your goals. See you there!(((Hugs)))

Post Thanks / Like
    Well well well... Friday is coming soon!!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, yes, Friday is almost here! Stop by Goals and Responsibility group, I have posted a question there for you.

Good morning Ladies, I hope everyone has a wonderful day. It looks cloudy outside. I intend to "play" in the sun...gardening, if the rain doesn't catch me! Wow, I'm up extra early this morning! Enjoy!<3

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello today!! It s Friday!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning ladies, haven't been on for awhile, hope everyone is doing ok, I've been busy taking care of grandkids. Up early going to dance competition for oldest granddaughter. Everyone have a Blessed day.......Isabelle.......Need my coffee!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, looks like it will be a rainy start to our Saturday but then sunny till Monday! Ready for spring weather. Just finished this early this morning for my spring start. Hope everyone has a great day!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Roll Call for The  Night Owls/Daytime  Chat    Season 27-image-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I would like to share coffee! Come here and enjoy!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone. I haven't been very faithful about checking in. Rainy day today. The good part of today is my son is coming home for a little while. He should be here in about an hour. I am making ham roll-ups, and creamy grape salad for lunch. I haven't figured out dessert yet, but since he isn't a sweet eater it isn't a big deal.
    Have a blessed day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening Dear Ladies! My older daughter and I started walking for exercise today. We enjoyed talking and God's beauty along the way. The walk was invigorating. Next, we went to Home Depot and this evening we picked up dinner, then did some grocery shopping. It's been a great day!:-)

Trude, I hope you and your son had a wonderful time together. Lunch sounds delicious!