Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  36
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Weather report #9

Hi everyone! I opened this before weather report #8 is closed! You can post in both until 8 is closed! Please let us all know how your weather is wherever you may live! We all live all around the world it seems! I'm always wondering how other States, City's and countries weather is different from mine here in my little town in California! Hope you all are having warmer weather since it is now SPRING! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

2. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Cold and windy here in LI with a bit of snow coming Tues into Weds. The east end is supposed to get more (maybe 6 inches) than my area but you never know. The last prediction of 8 inches turned into less an 1/2 inch so I will just wait till I wake up Weds morning and see what it is.

Roe

4. Likes amanda, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks LI Roe! Hopefully your needed SPRING weather will be coming soon! It seems the weather has been WACKY or UNPREDICTABLE for everyone this year and last! We need rain and have had some unexpected rainy days, only just a little! This past summer wasn't as hot as the summer before which was nice in a way! We did have a week or 2 of over 100 degrees just not as bad as usual! Hopefully you will just get a little snow or get nice weather! Have A GREAT DAY! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is sunny and getting into the 40's today. Maybe some snow coming in tomorrow night but they don't know for sure. I'm like Roe will see what it has done when I wake up on Wednesday morning. It was in the 60's here yesterday.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

8. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is what we got this morning. These are taken out my back door.

Weather report #9-snow3-jpgWeather report #9-snow2-jpgWeather report #9-snow1-jpg

By this afternoon almost all of it was gone. We ended up getting about 4 inches.

10. Likes amanda, Poinciana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minnesoth (Mpls) stll has a lot of snow but showing a little melting. Its 7pm now and 22 degrees & quite cool. May get to 40+
    Wed. & Thurs, yet Thursday it calls for a storm? I love Life this way as Birds come to roost in my houses , & feeders & water
    containers kept liquid? How N.C can have such weather always thought it was warmer. Stay Warm & Plant when we can?

12. Likes amanda, Poinciana, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    BlueEyes, Those are beautiful pictures. But Glad you got it and not me.

14. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Susan, this winter has been so crazy here. It has gotten up in the 60's and 70's for a few days and then turn really cold and get snow. But this go around it didn't last cause by this afternoon most of it had melted. The grandson didn't have to go to school which he loved that.

MeerKat, thank you. I think they are beautiful also. Are you sure you don't what any of it. LOL! Well most of all of it is gone now. They are calling for it to be back up in the 60's by the end of the week. Crazy weather.....

Debbie

16. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a gentle rain shower happening and it's partly cloudy. A beautiful day!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

18. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was a rainy day here. Got high winds now. Gusting up to 50 to 60 miles per hour. Maybe more rain tomorrow.

Debbie

20. Likes amanda liked this post