Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  36
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    today the sun is shining with a slight breeze. Here in Ontario the weather is good one day, bad the next. We even had hail on the weekend. But, my morning glories are growing, my tulips also. Even my lily of the valley is showing itself. I just wish spring would stay permanently.

2. Thanks amanda thanked for this post
    Likes MeerKat, amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is finally warming up here, for a long time we had a good day then the next day was cold, but the last few days it has been in the low 80's and the humidity was real low so it felt really nice. I got to get my lawn chairs out and while Tom is sleeping go out and just sit on the porch to get some fresh air.
    Hi Amanda I haven't seen your posts for a long time, I guess we were just on differrent posts.

4. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI EVERYONE! Sorry I have been gone so long! We had sons graduate 1 from high school and my youngest from 8th grade! We have been dealing with 100 degrees weather for a month now we did have one week in between with some rain and cool weather! This week we have been in the 90s some days are not as bad they are windy so not too hot! The other days I just want to stay in the cool house with a fan blowing as well! I MISS YOU ALL! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda ----MummsieSue here Miss you. Hot is a kind word. We are warm & muggy with too much rain. We in Mpls are having Thunderstorms, tres & no electricity. Garden is coming along slow but OK. Hows your Garden, Tomatoes & such? Thank God for AC or Fans. Hugs xoxox

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    After some nice pleasant weather, it is a bit humid and will be hotter today but only for a day. I actually had my a/c on in my bedroom last night for the first time this season (had been using the ceiling fan) since I hate humidity. Then it goes back to more palatable temperatures at least for me.

As I get older (oh no) my tolerance for heat and humidity go down. I like it about 75 tops, maybe 80, with no humidity. But that doesn't always happen. LOL.

Take care everyone.

Roe

10. Likes Susan2014, amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here in Ontario it is raining. Not that I am complaining. We desperately need the rain around here. The heat isn't as bad today so the weather is tolerable so far. I dread getting the a/c up and running.

12. Likes Susan2014, amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI EVERYONE! This has been a bad couple of months! The weather has been above 100 degrees! Last week we hit 109 degrees this week mostly 105 degrees! The weather man said it is to be cooling some in the mid 90s next weekend! That would be nice as long as we get a little breeze and no humidity or mugginess! I agree the weather is comfortable in 80s or below! I hope you all had a wonderful FOURTH OF JULY and safe! Friday the weather man said Arizona I believe was experiencing heavy tornados! The video they showed looked like a huge dust storm! I hope everyone has been doing well and again sorry for my absence! Just not a good few months especially this month! LOVE ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

14. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Humidity !!

So Humid and temps only 83 now at noon ?? Mid 60's dewpoint tho. Amanda has a LOT worse & others so Ill coll down . Window AC is our Blessing & ceiling Fans. Take it easy ALL and those in flood areas I hear some areas are going down slow (MN also ) Take Care. Hugs

16. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Today is the eighth of July and rain and thunderstorms are on the agenda. Satellite tv is down because of the weather so I am working indoors getting caught up on chores. The heat and humidity are bad today so the rain has not made things more comfortable around here. A/C is running to try and keep things comfortable.

18. Thanks amanda thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI ALL! I hope everyone's weather has been good! e are now finally cooling down, so hopefully our electric bill will start to go down as well! Two weeks ago we were in the mid to high 90s and expected low to mid 90s last week, but were in the wonderful mid 70s to low 80s! Hopefully it stays like this and we get some really needed rain! Miss you all! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

20. Likes Susan2014 liked this post