Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  36
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    HI THERE ALL! I apologize again for being gone! I have been dealing with a bad cold and ear infections! Last week the weather was HOT! we were in the mid 80s to low to mid 90s with no breeze most of the time! It only lasted around 4 hours from 1 to 4 or 5pm! We were supposed to be in the 70s last week and a shift in the wacky weather, the normal for this time of year is in the 70s to mid 70s! Tuesday (yesterday) we had a nice windy SPRING DAY it was in the low 70s our nights are in the low 50s but some are colder than other especially if the wind is blowing! Today we are again in the low 70s, Thursday possibly low 80s then possibly rain Friday and Saturday! STAY SAFE WELL AND WARM or COOL WHEREEVER YOU LIVE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda, I hope you are feeling better today.

Our weather has been sunny but windy. Still not as warm as I would like it right now but at least no rain or snow. The rain we had the other night was about 10 drops on my windows and that was about it. LOL. It is near normal temps for this time of year but I guess after the cold winter, we are all looking forward to nice and warm (within reason, you know we will be complaining when it is too hot, LOL) weather. Today is a bit windy. windy but since it is not 20 degrees, I can handle it.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Roe

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you are sick did you blow a kiss ---- Both Larry and I are down wih yukky feeling, sore throat, cough & cough. I hope you get better , how 's the Boys,i got connected just to post etc, stll having a problem on lines etc. Barbara G is doing so much to get it cleared up, she deserves a nice big ?? LOVE & Prayers -- Mummsie

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    HI THERE ALL! I apologize again for being gone! I have been dealing with a bad cold and ear infections! Last week the weather was HOT! we were in the mid 80s to low to mid 90s with no breeze most of the time! It only lasted around 4 hours from 1 to 4 or 5pm! We were supposed to be in the 70s last week and a shift in the wacky weather, the normal for this time of year is in the 70s to mid 70s! Tuesday (yesterday) we had a nice windy SPRING DAY it was in the low 70s our nights are in the low 50s but some are colder than other especially if the wind is blowing! Today we are again in the low 70s, Thursday possibly low 80s then possibly rain Friday and Saturday! STAY SAFE WELL AND WARM or COOL WHEREEVER YOU LIVE!
    Hi Amanda,
    How are you? Get better soon!
    Jean Marie

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Everyone! I'm feelin better! We had a big storm on Friday the 25th, the weather was nice and cool Thursday in the low 70s then Friday we were warned of storm headed our way lots of rain, hail, lightning, thunder and wind from around 4pm until early Saturday morning! The weekend was in the high 60s to low 70s! Today supposed to be nice then we are supposed to get to the mid to high 90s by the end of the week! The weather said some of you will be or are having storms now! I hope all are safe, well, and warm! Just heard Arkansah and others have been having tornados! STAY SAFE AND WELL! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    High winds and a lot of rain today with more expected tomorrow. Even my cat Oliver who prefers to be outside is hiding out inside today. Definitely not a day to have to go anywhere.

10. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Today (May 1) the sun comes and goes but so far, there is a light wind and so far the rain they predicted has not arrived. Hope it stays this way, I am so tired of this bad weather. It is like winter just won't leave.

12. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    May 1-It's almost 50 degrees at 12:37pm. We had some rain and it doesn't look like it's raining now but I can see the raindrops in the puddle of water.

14. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We were in the mid to low 90s all last week! It was way too hot for this time of year here! This weekend Saturday was about 85 degrees it wasn't too bad there was some wind, Sunday was sooo beautiful we were in the high 70s with a nice soft breeze fresh air! The weather is supposed to be in the mid to low 70s all week possible chances of rain YAAA! We are closer to getting a bit out of our drought but just a little! The week after this we are supposed to be in the high 70s and mid 80s, hopefully it won't get any hotter for awhile! I hope everyone has wonderful weather with the sun shinning and beautiful outside weather! Stay safe and warm! LOVE ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

16. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    It's supposed to be 83 on Thursday.
    Jean