Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Meerkat , been awhile so missed about BooBoo I feel for him poor baby and you having 2 now. Your so sweet and this is tough , you can do it -you have to right? Hope BooBoo gets well and Hubby God Bless him. How are you and remember your
    friends are here for you. God Bless & Prayers to you ALL!

Susan MJ xoxoxo

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Lili, I hate to have her leg operated on but she is in so much pain and the pain pills they gave her doesn't help any. So I just have to do it. I feel so sorry for her. Taking care of her and Tom will be a challenge, but it is a little easier with Tom now. He is sleeping most of the timeso I can concentrate more on BooBoo.
    Marina and the two oldest GC are coming with her they will be a help with BooBoo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I find out that when you have to do something God give you the strength to do it. On my own I couldn't do it.
    Yeah I hate BooBoo to have to go through an operation but she has to have it, she is in to much pain. My sister is going to take her up there in the morning and go pick her up in the afternoon. I am so glad she doesn't have to stay all night.

4. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice: Glad your sister is able to take her to and from the doctor. And again I am glad your daughter and kids are coming to see you and Tom. Take care. Keep us posted about Booboo. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    BooBoo my prayers go with you (when) to have Drs fix U up and be Healthy and playing again. Janice aka MeerKat I like both
    names xoxox to you and Hubby, still prayer said for him & U. GK will be a good help, sister taking her Im glad for you. make a cake keep busy. Hugs my friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Lili and Susan for the thoughts and prayers . Yes, my sister is starting to help me a little more now, for some reason, it really means a lot to me, because threw the day I have no help.
    When BooBoo gets home I will let you all know how she is doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers for you, BooBoo and Tom everything will turn out good. Can't believe the difference in price, but better for you. Blessings....Isabelle

Post Thanks / Like
    BOO-BOO My Cats send MEOW & MeooW to you. God is watching & praying for You janice. Take Care of You & Tom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nana, I couldn't believe the price difference either. Just praying he is a good Vet. I can use all the prayers I can get. Thank You