Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Good Morning Everyone
    Off to work for me to day. I have been working Saturdays since we have had so many snow days this winter. I have to make up the classes and Saturdays are the only open days in the studio. So I am off to dance my little feet off for 5 hours today. I don't like having only Sunday off. I need 2 days. Just if only to give my mind a rest.

Going to try to work on baby ballet booties today when I get home at 4:00, now that Teresah gave me that chart and I know how big to make them...thank you again Teresah. The baby shower is not until 4/5 so I still have 2 weeks...

Everyone have a great Saturday! Trying to remember it is Spring when we still have snow and ice on the ground! Snow in the forecast for today too...ahhhhh
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Butterfly Rose, I actually started on Wed. evening.. All I have to do today is put it together.. I was really very simple. Pretty much d/c for the pillow and s/c for the boobs.. LOL.. I actually mad it bigger just for grins. LOL Yes, he is my big brother.. We were always very close and the very best of friends...He had some tragic injuries while we were snow skiing in Colorado. He's all mended now but the internal injuries have continued to put him in the hosp. often.. So I'm sure he will bring this also... He's a hoot... TY for your post... Hugs, Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, I'm sorry I haven't been on here more but my hands are giving me fits. My rheumatoid arthritis is acting up with the cold, but that's nothing to what you are going through. I hope by now what Teresah has been telling you has helped your ear. It is miserable to have ear trouble. I know. I had that problem when I was a kid, and now I am practically deaf. Please go to a doctor if what Teresah told you doesn't work. It is nothing to mess around with. I know your country is in upheaval now, but you have to take care of your health too. Your doilies are your saving grace and they are the most beautiful things. You do wonderful work. I made a couple doilies and appreciate the intricate work. They are not easy to do. Take care & stay safe.

Hugs, Judy

4. Likes Teri, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Judy, I completely agree and that's what I advise... Teresa

6. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello! Judy et al! I wish you good health. Ear pain is less but it s still closed
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

8. Likes Teri, teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry you are still having pain. hopefully Teresah's advice will work. Just give it a few days like she said. Will have to do our prayers that you heal quickly. Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Love ya friends
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, My boob pillow is done.. My brother, Johnny, loves it.. He has shown it off to a billion of his friends already..( People we grew up with).. I have way to many orders.. LOL All in good time.. Back to my bolero and some of those bunny blankets for Easter for the kiddo's .. I will post the pic soon.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, sorry to read that your ear is still bothering you, but, I think you should see a doctor to make sure it is nothing too serious. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Peter..... Blessings....Isabelle

Post Thanks / Like
    Judy, in regards to your arthritis I don't know if you drink tea, but I am diabetic and was having alot of swelling of my ankles, I started drinking a tea made with Cinnamon and Tumeric, I have been drinking now on a daily basis for 2weeks and I have no more swelling in the ankles and my blood sugar has been down in the normal range. I did some reading up about the Tumeric it is an antimflammatory and and has many more benefits to it. If you woulld like to try the ratio to make in coffee maker for 4 cups is 1 tsp Cinnamon and 1/2 tsp Tumeric, it is also very good cold. I have a Keurig and I make a cup at a timed using 1/4 tsp cinnamon and 1/8 tsp tumeric and works fine. Just thinking it might help with your arthritis......

Isabelle

14. Likes justplainjudy, Teri, teresah liked this post