Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  51
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry to hear about your husband passing. We will keep you and the family in our prayers.

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyrose View Post
    The love of my life passed on Saturday, January 25, 2014. He was a man after God's own heart. He loved God, his family and friends effortlessly. He was a good man. I wll miss him for a lifetime. January 31 would have marked 42 years of marriage for us.

We are praising God for his goodness, grace and mercy. We are thankful for the peace that God has given us.
    Butterflyrose:

He is only slipped away into a new form of life….nothing is pass, nothing is lost…
    This is life we all share, one brief moment and all will be as before, only better, infinitely happier and forever…..we will all be together with Christ who is our new life……hang in there. be strong for him which is what he would want you to be….god bless you and your family. my heart felt sympathy to your missing him…..he will be always in your heart….My prayer to you and yours…

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

4. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Butterflyrose, My prayers are with you and your family at this time. I am so sorry for your loss.

6. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry to hear your husband passed. I did not realize he was so ill. I can only imagine your sorrow. My prayers are with you and your family at this sad time. I only wish I could be there in person to console you. You have my sympathy and prayers. May God hold you and your family in his arms. Hugs, Judy

8. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Butterfly rose I am so sorry about your husband-----stay strong

10. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry for your loss. You have a good relationship with God, and he is with you. My husband and I will be married 41 years in June. I treasure every day with him. My prayers are with you.

12. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Bless You ButterflyRose your a strong woman. Family is there now for you and let them they need you now to comfort their loss for Dad & Grandpa is gone to the oherside of the Clouds to be Pain free/ Love your friendship my friend. Susan MJ

14. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ButterflyRose.. I am so very sorry for your loss. I pray God can give you comfort. I'm sure you will feel him with you always..

16. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Butterfly Rose, I am sending a hug to you ((((((((((Butterfly Rose))))))))))))))) and I will be praying for you and your family, So sorry hon, my heart is with you.

18. Likes N/A, Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying God will give you comfort and strength in the days ahead.

20. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post