Rose Gold Pumpkin Decor-rose-gold-pumpkin-decorfeaturing_-rugosa-rose-fall-leaves-5-jpg

It’s Pumpkin Season!!! I excited to finally add this beautiful Rose Gold Pumpkin adorn with beautiful Rugosa Rose fall leaves to my shop. As always, it’s very easy to complete with lots of images to follow along.

Autumn brings beautiful colors to our world. This beauty is here to do just that… bring a beautiful feeling to your environment.

This pumpkin stands 6 1/2” tall with a circumference of 14”. Add this vibrant, awe-inspiring, heart-stirring beauty to your fall decor for an extra oomph. It makes a great combination with fall flowers.

Pattern Here: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/lib...-pumpkin-decor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join our FB community for exclusive offers and giveaways. It’s the pefect place for flower lovers, gardeners, crochet beginners and the best place to get help with flawless crochet flowers patterns.

Join us > here

Also be sure to join my email list for exclusive discounts on new patterns Here

The contents and the design of these patterns are copyright protected. You are not allowed to copy, re-distribute, or record the patterns and it’s content in any way possible. Translating this pattern violates this policy. However, you are allowed to sell products made from this pattern as long as it is not in mass production and you leave a link to my shop in your product listing.

Crochet Flawlessly <3