The second part of the update is here!!! New Crochet blanket patterns are available!
Well my eyes already see everything in color as many color variations I made )))))
Now I enrich with many colors the pattterns what I already had. The great dane, doberman, french bulldog, pitbull, staffy, english bull terrier, german shepherd and the poodle.
Cross Stitch Patterns Crochet Graph Patterns by ElizaGraphDesign
As you know you can find many other dog breed patterns in my shop, and I will come soon with the next update, with new breeds!!!!
My new updates you can follow on my fb page: Eliza Graph Design | Facebook

Pitbull, Staffy, Doberman, Bull terrier, Poodle, French bulldog, Great Dane-unitled-17-jpg

Pitbull, Staffy, Doberman, Bull terrier, Poodle, French bulldog, Great Dane-1-jpgPitbull, Staffy, Doberman, Bull terrier, Poodle, French bulldog, Great Dane-2-jpgPitbull, Staffy, Doberman, Bull terrier, Poodle, French bulldog, Great Dane-3-jpgPitbull, Staffy, Doberman, Bull terrier, Poodle, French bulldog, Great Dane-4-jpgPitbull, Staffy, Doberman, Bull terrier, Poodle, French bulldog, Great Dane-french-bulldog-jpgPitbull, Staffy, Doberman, Bull terrier, Poodle, French bulldog, Great Dane-doberman-jpg