Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Graph Software

Post Thanks / Like

Graph Software

Hello, I've just joined this forum in order to find instruction for using symbol crochet software. Do you use software in creating your designs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I re-chart filet patterns. Does it count?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for replying! I don't know very much about using CrochetCharts software and I'm hoping to get the latest version today. I haven't found it yet...

I'm trying to create a chart for Lara's Wrap from Ravelry. I have had a difficult time with the instructions and the piece is for an LYS to make kits of the pattern and yarn. There are 3 sections to the pattern, first is creating a 45 degree triangle 58 stitches wide, inc every other row, second section uses the same stitch pattern but creates stripes in two colors, inc every other row, third is a lace section with a different stitch pattern altogether.

The first section stitch pattern is ch 6, skip last 2 ch and work (sc, ch 1, hdc) in 3rd ch; then skip to last ch and sc in that stitch. The problem is getting the stitches to rotate so they look like the required triangle. I think I know what it should look like but I don't know how to get it to come out right in the program.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Pattern Maker can make only filet graph. I never tried the software for round doilies.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

Graph Software

Any of you guys know of freeware or trial software that I can use for this kind of thing?

kind of like the clips from Youtube

foggy

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are two links for free Graph software. I don't know if this is what you are looking for but there are a lot of sites on the Internet for free crochet software graphs you can download.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/19/7c/0a/1...e13cb908f8.jpg

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=free+graph+software+for+crochet&qpvt=free +graph+software+for+crochet&FORM=IGRE