Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Amigurumi of all sorts for sale. (Made to Order if needed)

Hello.

My Name is Moe. I have a small online crochet shop. I love making amigurumi of all sorts. I have my own website Crochetsoup. Its a large picture gallery of all the projects I have made. It literally has hundreds of pictures of amigurumi. Check it out to get ideas, buy something for someone special or ask for any help you need. If you have Facebook please like us!!! We are trying to get 10,000 people to like us! So stop on by and see if there's something we can do for you!Amigurumi of all sorts for sale. (Made to Order if needed)-138-jpgAmigurumi of all sorts for sale. (Made to Order if needed)-186-jpgAmigurumi of all sorts for sale. (Made to Order if needed)-242-jpgAmigurumi of all sorts for sale. (Made to Order if needed)-309-jpg

2. Likes cybarra, ILikeCrochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So cute! Beautiful work. I don't have patience for stuffed toys, made a loopy puppy twice and the head was real wobbly but the grandkids loved it. My hands give me a lot of trouble with small things and articles that have to be sewn. Yours are gorgeous though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Moe, just saw your post. I would like a garden gnome. How much would that cost?
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    All my creations usually run 20-25$ depends in cost of yarn and how cheap i can get it. They all tend to be about 10" to 12" in height. Not including a hat. At times I can find yarn with my 40% off coupon but other times I have to go full price and don't we all hate full price lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Crochetsoup

Will you make him in the standard colors - red hat, blue jacket, etc. I will leave boot and belt colors up to you. I cannot remember right now what they are, but I am sure you know or can find out. I want this for Fathers Day. Is that possible. I can send you a money order tomorrow.
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I can make it in the next 2 days and ship it on tuesday or wednesday. It would have to be in a 2 day priority box to get there on time for next sunday. that box is 12.35$. The gnome itself will be about 8 inches tall not including the hat. It will run you $21. I will post pictures on facebook as I get them. Please use my email to contact me with your answer. Crochetsoup@gmail.com, I get my email on my phone so its instant. If you have a credit card you can pay on my etsy shop or I have a credit card reader for my phone. I can take it like that too. OR if youre mailing a money order go ahead and mail it on monday. If you dont like the gnome I can always mail it back. But it has to ship out on wed or thurs morning. latest to get there on Sat. Send me youre email and I will give you my address if you are mailing a money order.