Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to know it will be restocked in your area AngelloverLinda! It was my pleasure to go on a treasure hunt for I Love This Yarn yesterday. I picked up some pink camo bamboo yarn for myself during the trip.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that everyone seems to be praising the I Love This Yarn by Hobby Lobby. I looked it up on the internet and all I saw were complaints about it. Mostly about it not being consistent in thickness or in dye lots. Also, there were complaints about knots being in the yarn as well as unsatisfactory resolves by Hobby Lobby. There is one about 15 miles from me and I was thinking of checking it out. Now, I wonder. I might still, just for my own satisfaction. But Red Heart will still be my all-time favorite.--Jan

4. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad you were able to find the yarn. I have found a soft yarn that I love to work with, Baby Love at Walmart. I have used it over and over and over again and everyone loves the feel of it. The colors are bright and I even found a varigated to match so it works really well for baby blankies!

6. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The lady at our Hobby Lobby told me the other day that she talked to A manager at the branch warehouse after I had talked with her. She said that they are putting new bands on all of their yarns. I asked when they would be getting the new ones in. She said they are beginning to get them in now. {{ By new bands they are changing the prices.}} And yes all their yarns come from Turkey. For me I still like their yarn over some of the others. If there is a certain type or color yarn you need, ask the lady that orders and stacks the yarn. She can check to see if she going to get it in. Hope you find what you want. Margaret.

8. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Several friends here in Houston have been told that that yarn is on back order, one clerk even showed my friend the places where she'd ordered it, and it was scratched from the list of delivered items. They didn't seem to know what the problem was, but kept saying they would get more in. This has been going on for several months now. My one friend is so discouraged, as she loves to use this yarn for prayer shawls. She looked online, but they didn't have colors she wanted.

10. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is sold by Hobby Lobby and is being "tweaked " to be everything you want in a quality yarn. Watch for the beautiful new colors - they're fabulous !

12. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Wow ! I cant wait to see them !

Post Thanks / Like
    have you found the yarn you looking for, if not the yarn from turkey is ice.