Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  44
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always wondered why I would need a hook with a light on the end. Now I know. Duh!!! I never thought about dark yarn and how much I hate crocheting with it. Thanks for explaining things to me. You're great! Betty

2. Likes cathybearns, wenda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beatrice when I first got these I was so excited and my husband and kids kept saying "why in the heck would you want a light up crochet hook" so I explained that when you crochet with dark yarn its very hard to see and then they go "ohhhh now I get it!!" LOL I crochet a lot with black, navy blue, pine green etc

4. Likes amanda, cathybearns liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to crochet with all those dark yarns and that light would be jst the thing to do it with. Thanks for all the help. Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by kayscrochetpatterns View Post
    Beatrice when I first got these I was so excited and my husband and kids kept saying "why in the heck would you want a light up crochet hook" so I explained that when you crochet with dark yarn its very hard to see and then they go "ohhhh now I get it!!" LOL I crochet a lot with black, navy blue, pine green etc

6. Likes cathybearns, ejatchison liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attachment 4011

Last but not least I now have all of the Jumbo crochet hooks that are hard to find. I now have sizes R, S, T & U in the ChiaoGoo Bamboo jumbo hooks

Attachment 4012[/QUOTE]

I didn't know they had Hooks that large, the largest I have is a "P" and it is huge can't even imagine one those sizes..

8. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to take a better picture of the U it is HUGE. But they are great for crocheting with 3 to 4 strands of yarn at one time. You can crochet a blanket in just a couple days

10. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love my light up hooks, not just for dark yarns but also for using when we're driving in the car at night or in some other dimly lit place (yes, I crochet any where and every where!) and for use with fun fur or other fuzzy yarns! I would love to try a bamboo hook, I'll bet those feel good to use. I was gifted with a hand carved rosewood hood, and I love the feel of that in my hands, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a couple of them and I love them. When my husband is sleeping at night and I am not sleepy I use my light up needle. I think they are great. AudreyL

13. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My hooks squeaked too when I first used them .............In a short time whether my hand looseded up or the newness wore off, the squeak disappeared.................Have fun. I love them...............

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered more hooks I, J and K in the lighted hooks. I love them One of them does squeak a little bit but the others don't. I don't know what I'm doing with that one that makes it squeak but it does. Oh well, I'll just drive the cats nuts for a little while with the sound.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

16. Likes ejatchison, MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I might have to get some and try them out. I have been relying on the street light to see. LOL

18. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post