Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks NitaT for the link for the bargain yarns. It is link I know that I will use.

rose ann

Post Thanks / Like
    DBNY is a good spot. Also Alpaca Direct and Smileys.com. Webs in Mass always has good sales too. c

Post Thanks / Like
    I brought yarn from here: RED HEART SOFT YARN Search -- CreateForLess

I was very pleased with the yarn. The colors are limited, but I got colors I can not get in the local store.

rose ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Rose Ann. I love Red Heart yarn. I have bookmarked this site and will use it frequently, I'm sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    If your just looking for regular yarn, not specialty stuff, go to garage & yard sales. Ihappened on a sale just a street over from mr & spent $30.00 & got 10 large(very) tubs full of all colors & several kinds. Mostwas Red Heart & some old timey stuff, like sayell. Most were full skeins or very little gone from the skein.Ck goodwill stored too. I don't have one in my town but saw on other facebooks they had picked up some there also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladybug, I do get a lot of yarn from yard sales. The problem is you seldom get enough of a specific kind to use for a pattern. I make a lot of afghans and usually need a lot of the same color/brand. The yard sale stuff works great for smaller projects though. And the ugly blanket of course!

Post Thanks / Like
    Craft supplies, scrapbooking and sewing at discount prices -- CreateForLess

This is where I have gotten some yarn. This soft Red Heart yarn is softer than most Red Heart yarn. Hope this helps. rose ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Knitting Supplies | Discount Yarn Store Online

I found discontinue colors of Caron Simply Soft at this place online. It was a lifesaver. Just had to have one more skein for a Christmas present, hate when that happens! Quick ship, good price!

Post Thanks / Like
    I sell some yarn and needlecraft kits on eBay under StormyCat311. I take PayPal, Visa, MC and AmerX on there. I'm small fry but have been selling on there since last October and have a 100 percent customer satisfaction. I also just put some candles on as well. FYI! You can always ask me if I know of anything craft-wise as well. I have knitting needles of various sizes that I have not listed recently as well that you can ask me about. I also have a "Q" crochet hook as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    What I meant about asking me if I know anything craft-wise was if I either have it or can put my hands on it. I just do crochet as far as crafts go, but I buy cross-stich, etc. to sell.